The Residences at Grand Luxxe Four Bedroom at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
**Tennis courts at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta are closed until further notice due to maintenance work**
The Residences at Grand Luxxe Four Bedroom at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta
Nestled between the Pacific and the Sierra Madre Mountains along the Ameca River, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta offers the ultimate resort vacation within 2,500 acres of tropical beach paradise.
This expansive space spans an entire floor and is accessed directly by the elevator. It features a gourmet kitchen with oven, breakfast bar, wine bar, dining table for 10 people, and living room with TV. It has two terraces, one with a plunge pool and outdoor dining area. It features two bedrooms with king-size beds, and two bedrooms with double beds, as well as four and a half bathrooms and two Jacuzzi tubs. This unit also includes 5 TVs.
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is the largest of the Vidanta destinations, and has been carefully cultivated to provide a high-end experience full of options: 40 plus restaurants and lounges, three golf courses and a golf academy, a shopping plaza, two indulgent spas, beautiful beaches, and countless pools.
Everything you could ever need for a magical vacation can be found within the resort and its amenities. Miles of wooden jungle pathways connect five resort hotels to an endless array of amenities. Some of the best golf in the world can be found at The Nayar Course, The Norman Signature Course, and The Lakes Course.
Find yourself immersed in activities, games, and nightly entertainment. Take a dip at one of the stunning pools with an Aqua Park, Lazy River, or two wave pools. You will have choices of multiple world-class restaurants or gourmet markets to prepare your own delicious meals. The entire time you are at Vidanta, you will find yourself surrounded by immaculate gardens, lakes, and the beach.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5800 square feet
King, King, 2x Full, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport
20 minutes by car
Views vary per unit.
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%).
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Activities of Interest
- Head out to some of the finest Golfing in the world at one of the multiple courses available to Vidanta guests.
- Tequila Tour - Become a tequila connoisseur and learn the finer points about Mexico’s national spirit in this fun outdoor tour offering a tequila tasting, cocktail lessons, and barbecue.
- You can spend an entire day shopping at all the high-end boutique shops at Vidanta.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Puerto Vallarta Malecón - Take a walk along Puerto Vallarta’s boardwalk filled with shops and restaurants looking out onto Banderas Bay.
- Nearby, you'll find a collection of intriguing towns to explore, from surfer-chic Sayulita to the charming mountain village of San Sebastian. The spirited city of Puerto Vallarta has added dynamic attractions to its traditional charms.
- Almaverde Farm - Take a tour of this 40-acre farm yielding over 65 types of fruits and vegetables that are used throughout Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta.
- Banderas Bay is the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
Beautiful place - inside and out!
The 4-bedroom unit was very well done and the resort itself beautifully done landscape-wise. They obviously spent a lot of money. Also, the people who work there are incredibly nice, helpful. Only reason for 4 vs 5 stars is once leaving our building it seemed pretty tourist-y. The experience of all the golf carts, restaurants, and crowds felt like Disneyland which in my opinion is not a relaxing vacation-desired atmosphere. So that's the trade-off, the resort is a small city with everything you need, but that also brings the feel of crowds.”
THIS! Was awesome ”
SPACIOUS AND COMFORTABLE...
We stayed for a week at the residences and had a great time! There are 5 towers and then there are the "residences" which are the superior units at the resort...bigger, nicer, etc. So, you feel kinda special...you have your own shuttle and when you say "residences" the staff perks up a bit. Our unit was very similar to the pictures except we had a smaller round pool instead of the long rectangle pool showed in the listing. The resort is very lush and feels very upscale for the most part. The unit is not stocked with any sort of spices or laundry detergent and the cookware is pretty sparse...dull knives, etc. so take that into consideration if you plan on cooking. There are lots of restaurants so it may not be that important to most. The staff is nice but the resort is very about "rules" so for instance, I called room service to ask if I can have a salt/pepper shaker brought up and they flat out refused. I even offered to pay and they wouldn't accommodate me which was super annoying. I ended up having to "borrow" one from the restaurant. There is only one tiny spa in the resort and they only let 10 people in a time and you can only use the hot tub for 1 hour prior to your appointment...and not after! And those are the only hot tubs in the whole resort! There was a tepidly warm pool on the roof top but no actual hot tubs :-( They could also use some nightlife. There is no nightclub or place to dance in the resort. They have a DJ in the La Cantina but it's just a restaurant / bar and there's sports blaring on the tv. The Santuario is really for old people which the place is mainly full of....99% guests over 70+ snow birds from Canada. Our group and one other seemed to be the only young lively people around but we made the best of it and still had fun. Overall, Vidanta does not compare to the Four Seasons which is over the top great...but it's very nice. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo