Maui Private Luxury Villa
Maui Private Luxury Villa
As one of the few estates with breathtaking views of all neighboring islands, Lana'i, Moloka'i, Kaho'olawe, this home is also a haven for those that demand service and luxury. Imagine coming to Maui and driving past the private gates and up your ¼ mile long private drive to your own 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath villa with one of the largest infinity pools on this side of the island.
This home truly blends indoor and outdoor living with four sets of pocket doors almost eliminating all walls of the home that face the ocean. This villa has three incredible master suites and 2 additional bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms as well as a 2 story 3500 sq. foot lanai!
Words can’t describe the year-round sunsets from the home every night, the view of fireworks from the home during holidays, or the whale watching from your lanai. During whale season you can enjoy what is called “whale soup” from this property’s amazing location, Breach after breach of mother and calf is visible, allowing you to privately enjoy one of the truly amazing annual congregations of these majestic mammals.
After whale watching and enjoying the sunset, you can customize a multicolor light show in your infinity pool from the comfort of an app on your smartphone. In fact, the entire home is app managed; from the Netflix and Amazon Prime Video on each TV, to the Sonos Sound systems in each bedroom as well as outdoors. Lighting, sound, entertainment and even the 10-person spa temperature is controlled is all smart home controlled.
In addition the home also comes fully furnished, but not just with luxury Italian bedding and French Le Creuset cookware, it also comes with every toy imaginable to enjoy your time in Maui. This includes surf boards, stand-up paddle boards, kids beach toys, snorkeling gear, beach chairs, picnic and fishing gear.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
40 minutes by car
Views of Ocean and Mountains
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Kapalua Ziplines - Welcome to the most prestigious biplane adventure in the world! Sightseeing by zipline in scenic Kapalua is sure to be unforgettable.
- Kapalua Coastal Trail - Beginning and ending on a gorgeous beach, this two-mile coastal trail offers spectacular vistas on the way.
- Maui Spearfishing Academy - Learn a new, innovative skill with this spearfishing company!
- The Bay Course - Enjoy one of the most gorgeous and professional courses in all of Maui!
Places of Interest
- Kapalua Beach - One of Maui's signature beaches, this amazing spot is popular among adventure and relaxation seekers alike.
- Dragon's Teeth - Enjoy the natural beauty of this amazing spot, and see first hand what happens when natural forces collide.
- Honolua Bay - For some amazing scuba and snorkeling adventures, make sure you visit Honolua Bay!