Beaver Creek Eagle River Residence
Beaver Creek Eagle River Residence
This luxury mountain residence is the perfect Vail Valley getaway! Resting on 1190 square feet and boasting refined alpine décor, this beautiful two-bedroom home has been completely updated to pamper you endlessly. Enjoy ample amounts of natural light and sweeping mountain views all week long.
The interiors of this property are decorated in a high-end alpine style, boasting natural light and plenty of natural elements. Sunlight flows in and bathes the living room in a soft glow, perfectly complimenting the leather and wooden furniture. At night, warm up around the earthy stone fireplace as you wait for the master chef to whip up a delicious meal in the modern kitchen. After a day on the slopes, your private sauna will rejuvenate and prepare you for a night on the town.
In the master bedroom, you’ll find a plush, king-sized bed and sliding glass doors that open up to the patio, providing the perfect spot for a nightcap. Before bed, rinse off in the luxurious rain shower or soaking tub, and then let the sounds of Eagle River lull you to sleep. The over-sized guest room has a queen bed with a twin bunk bed above, along with an additional twin trundle. For additional guests, there is a queen-sized pull-out in the living room.
After a day on the slopes, set your gear in the mudroom in the entryway as you head back home. Then, gather around the wood-burning fireplace on your private deck and fire up the barbecue, letting the grill master take control!
The community pool and hot tub are situated overlooking the Eagle River and are conveniently located just down the stairs from your unit. There are towels available in the unit for pool and hot tub use. The pool is open June through August, perfect for a refreshing dip on a summer’s day, and the hot tub is open year round. If you’re looking to stick to a routine, there is a workout area in the building near the office, where you’ll find free weights, a treadmill, and an elliptical.
The Vail Valley is the perfect spot for your next family ski getaway! Blessed with incredible peaks, such as those at Beaver Creek Resort, the adventurer in you will have a blast out on the slopes every day. If you visit during the summer, the area is chock full of fantastic biking and hiking trails, river rafting opportunities, and more. At night, a plethora of five-star dining opportunities awaits to ensure the foodies in the group are satisfied as well.
This luxury residence will ensure you a fantastic ski trip to the Valley!
Please note: Due to HOA rules, no animals are allowed at the property.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1190 square feet
King and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
2 hours and 10 minutes by car (DEN), 30 minutes by car (EGE)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- EagleVail Golf Club (5 minute drive) - Featuring expansive views of the Gore Range and the Rocky Mountains, this stunning mountain course will challenge the very best.
- Gore Creek Fly Fishermen (4 minute drive) - Partake in a summer favorite in Vail Valley!
- Beaver Creek Ski Resort (7 minute drive) - Enjoy the incredible slopes at this world-class ski resort.
- Beaver Creek Stables (15 minute drive) - Come experience beautiful horses and even more beautiful trails.
- Beaver Creek Rodeo (3 minute drive) - Held on Thursday evenings all summer long, the Beaver Creek Rodeo offers a classic experience for the whole family!
Places of Interest
- Walking Mountains Science Center (6 minute drive) - Reconnect with nature at this wonderful science center.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens (10 minute drive) - Peruse the grounds of this gorgeous and lush mountain oasis.
- Holy Cross Wilderness Area (1 hour drive) - This wonderful hiking area makes for a great day trip in the warmer months.
- The Blue Plate (3 minute drive) - You'll feel like a local at this relaxed and bright eatery, serving up classic American dishes with European flair.
- Wyld (8 minute drive) - Located at the Ritz Carlton at Timbers Bachelor Gulch, this beautiful restaurant is the epitome of fine alpine dining.
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility