Beaver Creek Meadows Townhome
Beaver Creek, Colorado
Beaver Creek Meadows Townhome
Situated on 2600 square feet, this woodsy four-bedroom townhome has been styled with thoughtful details in a spacious open layout. Beautifully remodeled and featuring breathtaking mountain views, this beautiful property is perfect for your next getaway to the slopes!
Gleaming hardwood floors extend through the main living spaces of this lovely townhome, perfectly complimenting the barn wood accents and earthy elements, such as the soaring stone fireplace. Linger in the spacious great room, enjoying the warmth of a radiating fire as you luxuriate in the plush sofas and take in mountain vistas. This area provides the perfect gathering place for a movie night, complete with a wall-mounted flat-screen television.
Up the stairs from the sunken living room, you’ll find the wood-accented kitchen, perfectly pristine and offering everything you need to whip up a delicious meal for your guests. Modern appliances and a massive center island provide plenty of help to the master chef of the group, and you’ll love dining together underneath the antler-inspired chandelier. After dinner, grab a glass of wine and gather on the spacious deck to take in dazzling mountain sunsets.
The elegant alpine theme of the home continues into each of the bedrooms, which are characterized by sleek wooden finishes and warm, sumptuous bedding. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed, the second a queen, and the third has two twins. The final room is perfect for the kids, with two sets of bunk beds and a TV area that’s perfect for a slumber party every night!
The location of this incredible townhome is surpassed by none! Just a short walk away, you’ll have ski-in/ski-out access alongside Highlands Lodge to the Highlands Lift and Skiway. Complimentary on-call Village Transportation is available anywhere within Beaver Creek and Bachelor Gulch for your convenience, and you’ll have access to not only the Common Meadows complex hot tub, but also the Highlands Lodge outdoor pool and hot tub.
In winter, enjoy skiing the slopes, snowshoeing through powder, sleighing on the winter roads and skating in a postcard-perfect winter wonderland. In summer, relish in rafting the rapids, golfing the fairways, riding the trails and hiking through fields of wildflowers. Each season brings brand new adventures for you to experience!
A mountain paradise awaits at this beautiful Beaver Creek townhome!
Townhome with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
2 hours and 15 minutes by car (DEN), 35 minutes by car (EGE)
Slopeside mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beaver Creek Mountain Resort (3 minute drive) - Enjoy access to one of the very best slopes in the nation.
- Gore Creek Fly Fishermen (10 minute drive) - Partake in a summer favorite in Vail Valley!
- AVA Mountaintop Ziplining (1 hour and 20 minute drive) - Soar high above the mountains and the valley on a zip line!
- Bearcat Stables (20 minute drive) - Take a horseback riding tour all over the gorgeous mountain scenery in the area.
- Vail Valley Food Tours (20 minute drive) - This tour is a great way to experience the booming culinary scene of Vail.
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Hiking Center (8 minute drive) - Hike all over the gorgeous mountains in the area.
- Art of the Valley Gallery (10 minute drive) - Get your dose of culture at this amazing art gallery.
- The Blue Plate (8 minute drive) - Dine at this relaxed eatery, enjoying traditional bites with a European twist.
- Beaver Creek Nordic Center (3 minute drive) - Get your thrills from cross-country skiing!
- Grouse Mountain Grill (4 minute drive) - Featuring mountain views, this fine-dining venue will delight your tastebuds!