Montauk Beach Paradise
Montauk, New York
Montauk Beach Paradise
Located close to town as well as plenty of pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches, this stunning Montauk cottage is the perfect spot for your next beach getaway. With three bedrooms, this charming home will delight you and your family immensely!
This home features an upside down configuration with a large, open living room that leads you to the deck, creating a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living that’s perfect for entertaining. With plush furnishings and plenty of sea-inspired décor, the beachy feel of this magical home shines through. The kitchen offers modern appliances that will delight any aspiring chef, perfect for whipping up delicious family-style meals.
Each of the three bedrooms is decorated in soft pastels that perfectly accentuate the gorgeous coastal landscape outside. The main bedroom has a king-sized bed, the second a queen, and the final room has two pairs of bunk beds, perfect for the kids!
This gorgeous home overlooks Fort Pond and comes equipped with two kayaks, surfboards, and bikes, allowing you to be as active or inactive as you please. Just down the street, you’ll find Montauk Downs Golf Course, which will delight golfers with its coastal layout. Spend your days surfing at Ditch Plains, horseback riding or walking along the shore, or heading out on the water with a fishing charter to cast a line. When dinner rolls around, there are plenty of wonderful restaurants in the area that offer the freshest seafood you’ll ever have!
The serenity and luxury of Montauk await you at this gorgeous beach cottage!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP), John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
1.5 hours by car (ISP), 2.5 hours by car (JFK/LGA)
Water views of Fort Pond and distant ocean view.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Camp Hero State Park (10 minute drive) - The hiking trails of this state park are surrounded by wetlands and maritime forests, bursting with wildlife and offering peace and quiet.
- Deep Hollow Ranch (6 minute drive) - Ride on horseback through 3000 acres of picturesque countryside and pristine beaches.
- Double D Charters (5 minute drive) - This charter has been offering the ultimate fishing experience in Montauk for years!
- Hither Hills State Park (7 minute drive) - The biodiversity of this state park makes it great for fishing, bird watching, and more.
- Montauk Downs Golf Course (2 minute drive) - Enjoy this stunning coastal course!
Places of Interest
- Montauk Point Lighthouse (10 minute drive) - The sweeping views of the Atlantic from the top of the lighthouse are some of the best in the area.
- Montauk Yacht Club (7 minute drive) - This iconic beach resort features timeless elegance and delicious food.
- Montauk Brewing Company (15 minute walk) - This carefree beach brewery dishes out laidback summer brews.
- Ditch Plains Beach (4 minute drive) - This beach is great for adventurers and relaxation seekers alike.
- Inlet Seafood Restaurant (10 minute drive) - Known for fresh catches and delicious dishes, this seafood restaurant is one of the best in the town!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet