Modern Desert Townhome
Modern Desert Townhome
This gorgeous two-bedroom townhome is among one of the nicest desert oases you’ll find in Palm Springs! Just a few blocks away from Palm Canyon Drive and situated on 1400 square feet, this custom and contemporary home will delight you with its updated features and modern amenities.
Newly built in 2006, this charming home is loaded with features that are designed to make your stay in Palm Springs truly fabulous. Floor-to-ceiling glass windows offer sensational views of the garden and patio while also allowing endless amounts of natural light to fill the room. Dramatic 14-foot high ceilings accentuate the spaciousness of the living room, where you’ll find designer furnishings that offer a sophisticated ambiance.
The chic and stylish flair continues from the living room into the kitchen and dining space. The gourmet kitchen features ample wrap-around counter space and is equipped with stainless steel appliances and a full array of utensils and cookware. Any aspiring chef will adore this space, making good use of all of its amazing amenities to create delicious feasts each night.
Each bedroom is outfitted with elegant décor and desert luxury, each featuring lavish linens and bedding along with large flat-screen televisions. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed while the second has an equally comfortable queen.
Your desert paradise sits on an east-facing lot, enjoying the soft glow of the morning sun on the private, enclosed patio. The patio is a great place to enjoy Palm Springs’ incredible weather, or have a family barbecue and dine alfresco. Four lounge chaises can be maneuvered for basking in the sunshine or taking a siesta in the shade. After a round of golf or a day of exploring, rejuvenate your sense in the shaded outdoor spa.
Just minutes from downtown, this townhome is perfectly located to everything you’ll want to see in Palm Springs. Palm Springs is famous for upscale shopping and championship golf courses, providing plenty of entertainment for everyone. When it’s time for dinner, check out the five-star restaurants in the area, and make sure you venture out to explore the breathtaking hiking trails and national parks in the area. Interstate 10 is close by, allowing easy access to Palm Desert, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Disneyland, all reachable within a two-hour drive.
Enjoy life in luxury at this Palm Springs oasis!
Private Residence with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
10 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Coachella Music and Arts Festival (40 minute drive) - Coachella is just one of the many amazing festivals in the area.
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (10 minute drive) - Once you reach the top of the San Jacinto Mountains, you can hike, snowshoe, or ski before heading back down.
- Palm Springs Art Museum (7 minute drive) - Peruse through this museum's beautiful collection of works, including those from the likes of Andy Warhol and Marc Chagall.
- Desert Adventures (25 minute drive) - This eco-tourism company offers a variety of tours, from thrilling jeep rides to hiking through stunning scenery!
- Indian Canyons Golf Resort (15 minute drive) - Set on 550 acres in the Agua Caliente Indian Reservation, this stunning course was once a favorite of the likes of Frank Sinatra and Bob Hope.
Places of Interest
- Joshua Tree National Park (50 minute drive) - From Hidden Valley to the Cholla Cactus Garden, Joshua Tree features many a stunning hike and scenic drive.
- The Living Desert (35 minute drive) - Part zoo and part botanical garden, the Living Desert offers gorgeous views and an extraordinary range of wildlife.
- Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway (7 minute drive) - Tour Elvis and Priscilla's honeymoon haunt!
- Tahquitz Canyon (10 minute drive) - For striking scenery and a close look at Native American history and culture, check out the Agua Caliente tribe's Tahquitz Canyon.
- Sandfish by Engin Onural (3 minute drive) - Specializing in sushi and whiskey, this upscale and high-end joint will delight your tastebuds!
Last hurrah before school starts
Only giving it 4 stars as there wasn't a pool. We used the hot tub as a heated pool as it was so large! Other than that, the owners were very accommodating and helpful. Great location and close to everything.”
Modern Desert Townhome
We enjoyed our time at this lovely, beautifully decorated home! The kitchen is great if you want to prepare meals or pack a picnic lunch. We found the beds to be very comfortable and enjoyed the fireplace while watching tv. The large spa and private yard was a treat every afternoon after hiking and playing golf. The owners were extremely helpful and responsive. We highly recommend and hope to return! ”
Lovely home in a great location in Palm Springs. Wonderful Owners!
This home in Palm Springs is lovely! It is located a few minutes from downtown, close to the airport and Albertson's (groceries), and ideal for a trip up the Tramway or to Big Bear Mountain (both highly recommended!). The house is extremely well equipped. I had a dinner event, and the kitchen was fully stocked with great utensils, cutlery, and every cooking device and hardware needed! It was a pleasure to prepare a gourmet meal in Darryl's kitchen. There are lots of TVs with all the Roku, Netflix and cable that will keep you entertained with an amazing speaker system. Villa Callejon's furnishings are very tasteful and comfortable. The exterior of the home is stylish and inviting, with a huge hot tub and sunning area. (It was a little chilly while we were there, so we skipped the 'jacuzzi frolic'.) Darryl was VERY responsive and helpful with prearrival information. His welcome booklet via email was comprehensive and full of great tips. Thank you so much for a great trip to Palm Springs... I hope to revisit soon! ”