Featuring picture-perfect vistas of the Palm Springs Mountain Range, this stunning three-bedroom home offers a taste of the Mediterranean in sunny southern California! Situated on 1950 square feet in a lovely, family-friendly neighborhood, this charming getaway home provides a private and secluded oasis in the middle of the desert.
The crowning achievement of this splendid home is the seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living, a beautiful concept that arises again and again in the design of the home. The main living areas open up directly to the sunny patio, perfect for entertaining guests on a warm summer’s day. Natural hues decorate the living room, from the plush leather sofas to the earthy stone fireplace. While the adults languish here, the kids will love having some private time in the game room, complete with a 60-inch flat screen television, perfect for a movie night!
The living space stretches from the family room to the gourmet kitchen, an elegant space that’s specifically suited to whipping up delicious, handcrafted meals. The master chef of the group will love spending time here while guests lounge with a glass of wine on the patio, waiting for dinner to be served! With state of the art appliances and plenty of gleaming, pristine counter space, you’ll feel as if you’re dining on five-star restaurant quality meals.
Each of the three bedrooms is decorated in the same desert chic style as the rest of the home, leaving you with bright and open spaces that make you feel right at home. The master bedroom features a lavish king-sized bed and sunny yellow hues throughout the room. The second and third bedrooms both have equally comfortable queen-sized beds.
No desert retreat is complete without a stunning oasis in the backyard, and this beautiful home doesn’t disappoint! Step through sliding glass doors and find yourself surrounded by a lush green landscape and ample fruit trees, making you fall even more in love with Palm Springs. Refresh your body in the huge swimming pool and lounge in the outdoor living room as the grill master whips up some delicious burgers and hot dogs.
The perfect getaway destination for the whole family, Palm Springs offers a plethora of activity and fun to be had! Hollywood’s playground has plenty of amazing golf courses, upscale shopping, breathtaking natural scenery, and five-star cuisine to keep even an A-Lister satisfied. You’ll love the retro-chic vibe of downtown just as much as you love the seclusion and natural serenity the natural parks provide. With a little something for everyone, there won’t be a dull moment!
Enjoy the privacy and seclusion this stunning desert oasis provides!
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1950 square feet, 182 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
10 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Heating the pool beyond solar and air-conditioning in the summer will cost an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Coachella Music and Arts Festival (35 minute drive) - Coachella is just one of the many amazing festivals in the area.
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway (15 minute drive) - Once you reach the top of the San Jacinto Mountains, you can hike, snowshoe, or ski before heading back down.
- Palm Springs Art Museum (8 minute drive) - Peruse through this museum's beautiful collection of works, including those from the likes of Andy Warhol and Marc Chagall.
- Indian Canyons (20 minute drive) - All three canyons offers stunningly beautiful hiking trails, perfect for peaceful walks.
- Indian Canyons Golf Resort (15 minute drive) - Just one of the many championship level courses in the area, Indian Canyons provides a wonderful experience for golfers of all levels.
Places of Interest
- Joshua Tree National Park (50 minute drive) - From Hidden Valley to the Cholla Cactus Garden, Joshua Tree features many a stunning hike and scenic drive.
- The Living Desert (35 minute drive) - Part zoo and part botanical garden, the Living Desert offers gorgeous views and an extraordinary range of wildlife.
- Elvis Honeymoon Hideaway (7 minute drive) - Tour Elvis and Priscilla's honeymoon haunt!
- Rooster and the Pig (8 minute drive) - Dine on splendid Vietnamese-American fare at this charming eatery.
- Birba Palm Springs (5 minute drive) - Always bustling with activity, Birba features excellent farm-to-table fare and a delicious list of Italian wines.