Silverbow Inn (HS)
SILVERBOW INN (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
If travel takes you to Juneau, then downtown is the place to be. The Silverbow Inn is the first and only boutique hotel in Juneau. It is a spectacularly renovated historic building with contemporary rooms and every modern convenience imaginable.
The hotel features 12 unique guest rooms, each thoughtfully appointed with contemporary conveniences. Our hotel also takes a unique spin on a typical Juneau bed and breakfast: you will enjoy free super fast WiFi, healthy organic breakfast options, locally roasted coffees, 450 thread count sheets and a roof top hot tub with a view of three surrounding mountains. We also feature a variety of unique Juneau vacation packages for your Alaska getaway.
This unique boutique hotel in Juneau is literally just steps away from nearby hiking trails and a variety of entertainment. You can access these amenities without the burden of having to rent or park a car.
The hotel staff lives in Juneau year-round and has over 20 years of experience introducing guests to Juneau’s gems that reside off the beaten path. By the end of your trip, you will feel like a local!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 400 square feet, 38 square meters
2 guests maximum
Juneau International Airport (JNU)
14 minutes by car
Unique views of the capital city of Alaska
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Whale watching - Join one of the many tours available and set sail to meet porpoises, harbor seals, killer whales (orca), and an assortment of shorebirds.
- Glacier Gardens Rainforest Adventure - View the world renowned Flower Towers and stunning rainforest of the Tongass.
- Mount Roberts Tramway - The Mount Roberts Tramway takes you to an elevation of 1,800 feet. At the mountaintop observatory is a nature center, restaurant, theater, and gift shop.
- Eaglecrest Ski Area - Providing ski slopes with ocean views, Eaglecrest Ski Area is on Douglas Island, separated from the Juneau mainland by the Gastineau Channel.
- Dogsledding - Few other activities epitomize Alaska better than dogsledding: meet the mushers and enjoy the unique chance to ride a dogsled.
Places of Interest
- Alaska State Museum (5 minutes) - Represented best in this quirky museum is the native heritage of Alaska, including ancient artifacts and an extensive Eskimo-carved ivory collection.
- Macauley Salmon Hatchery (10 minutes) - Catch a variety of stages in the life cycle of Pacific salmon during a guided tour through the facility.
- Last Chance Mining Museum (10 minutes) - The Alaska Juneau Gold Mining Company operated on this site from 1912 until 1944, and the location truly looks like an old mine with uneven ground, rusting buildings, and old equipment.
- State Capitol Building (5 minutes) - Enjoy a cultural afternoon spending time browsing through old photographs and artwork displaying the history of Alaska.
- Mendenhall Glacier (20 minutes) - A truly scenic panorama just 12 miles from downtown Juneau. The wide outlet of Nugget Falls churns into a lake dotted with icebergs, and the tongue of the glacier dips down to the water's edge.