Luxury Villa at the Porches
Luxury Villas at the Porches
Enjoy a stay at one of the finest luxury properties in all of Steamboat Springs! Located on 5030 square feet at the Porches, this stunning five-bedroom ski villa is the perfect getaway for your family and friends! Boasting an excellent standard of alpine serenity, this magnificent home welcomes you with open arms.
With high, vaulted ceilings and natural wood finishes throughout, the large, open-concept living room serves as the perfect spot for everyone to gather after a day on the slopes. Centered around an earthy stone fireplace, the space combines rustic elements with an unparalleled sense of finery, brought forth through high-end décor, plush sofas, and a spacious design. Ample amounts of natural light flow in through large glass windows, further brightening up the space.
Let the rustic hardwood floors lead you from the living room to the gourmet kitchen, filled with top-of-the-line finishes and modern amenities. The master chef of the group will be blown away by the Wolf Range gas cooktop and electric oven, using them to whip up tasty homemade meals each night. The dining room features a smooth, wooden dining table, resting casually under stunning light fixtures and offering more than enough seating for everyone.
Each of the five bedrooms features a fabulous en-suite bathroom, ensuring everyone will have more than enough privacy. The master bedroom is located on the main floor and offers its own cozy fireplace to keep you warm at night. The bunk room on the second level is perfect for kids, making them feel as though they’re having a slumber party each night! These rooms along with the other three offer plush bedding and lavish linens, sure to relax you endlessly.
Head down to the lower level for an entertainment experience you won’t believe! For a movie night, gather around the massive flat screen television, or engage in a bit of friendly competition with a game of pool or foosball. All this can be enjoyed with a delicious cocktail mixed at the private bar.
During your stay, you’ll have access to the wonderful amenities at the Porches, including the Barn. Just a quick stroll away, the Barn provides hot tubs, an outdoor heated pool, steam room, state of the art fitness center, game room, and a wonderful lodge-feel. The knowledgeable concierge will be able to assist you with any and all questions you might have.
Steamboat Springs offers a more laidback and relaxed take on the ski trip than some of its counterparts, allowing you and your guests to relax and unwind in an idyllic mountain setting. Your beautiful home is located close to Mt. Werner, the main ski area, as well as Steamboat Village, where you’ll find cute local shops to peruse. In the summer, there are plenty of gorgeous hikes nearby, and you won’t want to miss out on the chance to relax in a natural hot spring the city is named for.
A magical mountain getaway awaits at this marvelous Steamboat villa!
Townhome with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 5030 square feet, 468 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and Other
14 guests maximum
Yampa Valley Airport (HDN), Steamboat Springs Airport (SBS)
35 minutes by car (HDN), 15 minutes by car (SBS)
Hillsides around Steamboat!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Steamboat Ski Resort (3 minute drive) - One of the largest ski resorts in Colorado, you'll love gliding down these powdery slopes.
- Grizzle-T Dog Sledding (25 minute drive) - Drive .a sled team of real Alaskan huskies!
- Steamboat Scenic Gondola Rides (3 minute drive) - There's no better way to see Steamboat that from the gondola!
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs (25 minute drive) - Take a dip in this collection of natural hot springs outside the city.
- Saddleback Ranch (30 minute drive) - Join the morning cattle drive or take a scenic horseback ride through stunning scenery.
Places of Interest
- Fish Creek Falls (15 minute drive) - Visitors enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, and picnicking in this example of true alpine wilderness.
- Yampa River Botanic Park (8 minute drive) - A six acre gem of ponds, berms, and over 40 gardens.
- Aurum Food & Wine (10 minute drive) - This elegant eatery features fantastic vistas of the Yampa River.
- Steamboat Art Museum (8 minute drive) - Art lovers will adore this local museum, filled with a plethora of Colorado's finest artists.
- Laundry (10 minute drive) - This rustic-chic is perfect for an intimate evening dining on small bites and tasty cocktails.