Woodstock Country Estate
Woodstock Country Estate
Experience the beauty of Vermont’s expansive countryside from the comfort of this stunning three-bedroom home. This marvelous construction sits on 3500 square feet at the edge of the village, sprawled over nine acres with forested walking paths galore. Although it’s just a ten-minute walk from town, the property gives off an air of wonderful seclusion and serenity.
Spacious, quiet, and luxuriously furnished, this stunning home features a large living room, impeccably decorated and situated around a grand stone fireplace, perfect for gathering with family and friends on a chilly winter’s night. The living room also offers cozy window seats, perfect for cozying up with a good book or gazing out on colorful sunsets in the evening. The lovely outdoor sitting area looks out over stunning mountain vistas as well.
This home offers a terrific chef’s kitchen, including every amenity you’ll need to whip up delicious homemade meals. A massive center island serves as extra preparation space as well as a breakfast bar, perfect for afternoon snacks or cups of coffee in the morning. Settle in and nibble on an appetizer while the master chef of the group makes good use of the state of the art appliances. The formal dining room opens onto the back flagstone patio, where an additional table seats eight alfresco. On a summer evening, fire up the gas grill and have a barbecue!
The idyllic master suite features a king-sized bed and luxurious bath and shower, sure to comfort you and allow you to unwind at the end of a long day. Each of the other rooms also has a king-sized bed and each is outfitted with plush, comfortable bedding and lavish linens. The final two rooms share a beautiful bathroom and shower. The sofa in the family room folds out, allowing the house to sleep eight comfortably.
Woodstock boasts an amazing sense of history and beauty, and both are sure to draw you in. Spend time walking around the green in town, surrounded by historic buildings, or exploring Rockefeller National Historic Park, where the famous family owned an estate. There are plenty of gorgeous hiking trails spread throughout the area – Mt. Tom is a must, offering breathtaking views. For dinner, head to town to dine in quaint and elegant restaurants, offering up delicious meals.
A quiet getaway in Woodstock is sure to relax you, wrapping you in unparalleled serenity!
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), Lebanon Airport (LEB)
3 hours by car (BOS), 30 minutes by car (LEB)
Mountain and pond views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mount Tom (6 minute drive) - Hike to the top of this iconic peak for breathtaking panoramic views.
- Billings Farm and Museum (6 minute drive) - Peruse the grounds of this outdoor history museum and fully-operating dairy farm!
- New England Falconry (6 minute drive) - Get up close and personal with these amazing animals.
- Suicide Six (10 minute drive) - Ski down amazing slopes in the winter!
- Woodstock Town Hall Theater (2 minute drive) - Spend a night on the town with a show at this local theater.
Places of Interest
- Ottaquechee River (6 minute drive) - Stroll along the river and enjoy views of the covered bridge!
- Rockefeller National Historical Park (5 minute drive) - Nestled among the rolling hills of Woodstock, this mansion tells the story of conservation in America.
- Sugarbush Farm (15 minute drive) - Sample some of their delicious Vermont cheeses!
- The Lincoln Inn and Restaurant (7 minute drive) - Enjoy an elegant and romantic evening at this fine dining staple.
- Woodstock Farmer's Market (5 minute drive) - This market is stocked with the finest local cheeses, breads, produce, chocolate, jams, and more.
Steve and MilahOctober 2019
We had open communication before and during our stay with the owners. They were most gracious. We love the quaint town of Woodstock and surrounding areas. The home was beautiful and with gorgeous views of the fall foliage. We enjoyed our stay very much.”
Julie LangeSeptember 2019
This house, the views, the front patio, the live in kitchen... all fabulous. Bonnie, the owner, was great to deal with. I could go on and on but you get my point. Loved it!!!”