Beach Bijou is perfect for your next family trip to the Outer Banks! Just yards away from the beach, this massive seven-bedroom home sits on 4100 square feet and offers gorgeous ocean views from the second-level deck. This gorgeous home invites you in with open arms, allowing to luxuriate in pure, unadulterated beach style.
Spacious and designed for entertaining, the top floor incorporates the main common areas of the home. Two sofas and comfortable armchairs sit around a massive flat screen television, the perfect spot to come together for a movie night after a long day at the beach. The kitchen is just a few steps away, filled with stainless steel appliances and plenty of space, making meal prep quick and easy! Two dining tables comfortably seat 16 guests in total, and additional seating can be found at the breakfast bar, perfect for a morning cup of coffee. Sliding glass doors open up to the wide, spacious deck, providing breathtaking views of the ocean.
With seven comfortable bedrooms, this home offers plenty of space for each guest to get a long, peaceful night’s rest. There are four master suites, and three rooms have king-sized beds while two have queens. The last two bedrooms are perfect for kids, with brightly colored bunk beds that offer the promise of a sleepover every night!
Downstairs on the lower level, the rec room provides plenty of entertainment when the weather might not look so inviting. The pool table is perfect for a bit of friendly competition, and you’ll also find a kitchenette so you won’t have to leave this fun-filled space for snacks! There is also a separate lounge area with a plush sofa and flat screen television.
Step outside and enter into a seaside, private oasis, complete with a large pool and surrounded by lush greenery to keep the space secluded. On hot summer afternoons, fire up the grill and enjoy a poolside barbecue with the family. Sun-filled summer days are best enjoyed out on the sand volleyball court, where you’ll break a sweat and work up an appetite! As the sun goes down, spend time watching the colorful sunset on the deck as you sip on a tropical cocktail, mixed up at the full wet bar.
With beach access just a few yards away from your front door, you’ll spend the majority of your getaway frolicking in the waves and enjoying the sun and sand. The Village of Duck, with quaint shops and charming restaurants, is just a short walk away, perfect for evening excursions. The companies and services in the Outer Banks make it easy to plan outings and have adventures, such as fishing charters, kayaking trips, and more. You’re sure to have a blast on the water no matter what you do!
A refreshing retreat awaits you in the Outer Banks at this brilliant home!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
7 bedrooms, 6 baths, 4100 square feet, 381 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, Bunk, and Bunk
17 guests maximum
Norfolk International Airport - ORF
1 hour and 45 minutes by car
Ocean views from the second-floor deck!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Duck Cycle (4 minute drive) - Cruise around Duck by bike!
- The Waterfront Shops (5 minute drive) - Shop til you drop at these charming local shops!
- Outer Banks Boat Tours (35 minute drive) - Choose from a sunset cruise, vineyard voyage, and so much more!
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. (4 minute drive) - Hang ten with the best of them!
- Duck Parasail (10 minute drive) - Soar over the waves with this amazing parasailing company.
Places of Interest
- Duck Donuts (3 minute drive) - Warm and delicious, your mouth will water at the sight of these incredible donuts.
- Duck Town Park Boardwalk (4 minute drive) - With unique shops and restaurants, this charming stretch is perfect for families.
- Wright Brothers Memorial (20 minute drive) - Enjoy this memorial to North Carolina's first in flight.
- Corolla (30 minute drive) - Experience the magic of seeing wild horses up close and personal on the beach in Corolla.
- The Blue Point (5 minute drive) - Serving up eclectic seafood dishes, this lively beach joint features delicious cocktails, live music, and ocean views.