Brasada Ranch Two-Bedroom Cabin
Powell Butte, Oregon
Brasada Ranch Two-Bedroom Cabin
Located just outside of Bend, Oregon, the Sage Canyon Cabins at Brasada Ranch are the perfect place to escape the bustle of everyday life and reconnect to nature. Unlike anything you’ve ever see, this beautiful two-bedroom, 1800 square foot cabin easily blends rustic elegance and casual sophistication.
The spacious and immaculate living space in your cabin features a grand stone fireplace. Serving as a focal point, you’ll love spending leisurely afternoons settling around a roaring fire as you reminisce on the activity of the day. Guests will love luxuriating on the plush sofas as the master chef gets to work whipping up something delicious in the open kitchen, fully equipped with everything you’ll need on nights when you want to stay in!
Each of the bedrooms features a rustic design, with wooden finishes and soft, patterned blankets that will make you feel right at home. The master suite offers a plush, king-sized bed and spacious en-suite bathroom. In the second bedroom, you’ll find another king-sized bed, equally as comfortable as the master.
Brasada Canyons offers a true natural experience like no other, specializing in adventure and unparalleled luxury. During your stay, there are two main activities you’ll have to partake in – horseback riding and golf. Brasada Ranch offers 900 acres of desert highland for you to explore with the help of an experienced guide. Set up lessons for the kids at the Equestrian Center while you head out to experience Brasada Ranch’s championship golf course, known for challenging play and magnificent vistas. After a day on the course or the trail, cool off in the pool or head to the spa for an indulgent treatment.
Brasada Ranch truly is the best spot to set up basecamp while you explore the majesty of central Oregon. The areas surrounding Bend include gorgeous natural parks and monuments for you to see along with plenty of hiking trails that take you through magnificent scenery that will take your breath away. If you visit in the winter, Mt. Bachelor ski area is just a quick drive away, sure to satisfy your need for the slopes. You’ll have plenty of delicious dining options on site, but should you wish to venture into town Bend offers a plethora of delicious options to try. If you have any questions, let the amazing resort concierge be your guide!
Adventure awaits you at Brasada Ranch!
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Robert's Field (RDM), Portland International Airport (PDX)
25 minutes by car (RDM), 3 hours by car (PDX)
Ranch and mountain views!
Activities of Interest
- Equestrian Center - Home to some of Bend's best horseback riding, you'll find over 900 acres of trails for horseback riding.
- Brasada Canyons Golf Course - Known for the best views of any course in Oregon, this private course offers a challenge for even the most experienced golfer.
- Mt. Bachelor Ski Area (35 minute drive) - With snow-capped mountains and world-class ski fields, Mt. Bachelor has it all!
- Wanderlust Tours (30 minute drive) - Discover the wild nature around Bend with the help of an experienced naturalist.
- Deschutes Brewery Tour (35 minute drive) - Take a break from the slopes and go behind the scenes at this local brewery.
Places of Interest
- Newberry National Volcanic Monument (45 minute drive) - This spectacular canyon landscape was formed by a multitude of volcanic eruptions.
- Lava River Cave (40 minute drive) - Explore the longest continuous lava tube in Oregon.
- Craft Kitchen and Brewery (25 minute drive) - Enjoy spectacular views from the deck while you sample delicious brews and food.
- Oregon Badlands Wilderness Area (1 hour drive) - Home to unique landscapes and geological features, this park is worth the trip.
- Range Restaurant and Bar - With food as extraordinary as the view, you'll love this on-site eatery.
Perfect Vacation spot
Absolutely gorgeous ranch with beautiful views. We went horseback riding, fishing in the ponds, biking around the property, had breakfast and dinner at their restaurants. My nine year old had a blast in the kids hideout, playing golf and playing in the pool. S'mores by the fire pit with unbelievable mountain views. The Cabin was great with everything you will need for your stay. I would love to come back again. ”
- Concierge Service
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility