Pierpont Beach House
Pierpont Beach House
Located in the charming seaside community of Pierpont Bay, this lovely three-bedroom beach cottage is the perfect breezy getaway for you and your family! Nestled on a spacious 1300 square feet, you’ll enjoy amazing amenities such as stunning views and close proximity to Ventura’s gorgeous coastline.
Enter into the spacious living room and you’ll be amazed by the bright, sleek interiors and spacious areas. Featuring polished hardwood floors and skylights, this room is perfect for gathering together on leisurely afternoons or evenings. Recline on the sectional sleeper sofa or stylish armchair and enjoy a movie on the Blu-ray DVD player or the Apple TV.
The master chef of the group will love flexing their culinary muscles in the well-equipped kitchen, featuring stunning fixtures such as a farmhouse sink and quality stainless steel appliances. Take advantage of the Viking gas range, Sub-Zero French door fridge, and 20-bottle wine fridge, all working to ensure that dinner is a formal, delicious affair! The industrial-chic dining table offers seating enough for six.
With three bedrooms, this property sleeps up to eight guests comfortably. The master bedroom is located above the garage and features its own entrance, boasting magnificent privacy. This luxe space offers high, vaulted ceilings, a California king bed, and gas fireplace, just to name a few amenities! The massive en-suite bathroom features a complimentary supply of toiletries and amenities, and a large walk-in shower.
In the main house, you’ll find a second bedroom with a plush, queen-sized bed, and the third bedroom has a full. The second bathroom also provides walk-in shower and pristine surfaces. A comfortable sleeper sofa is available to provide extra sleeping space.
Fencer in for privacy, the brilliant brick patio is perfect for enjoying alfresco meals and brisk, nighttime breezes, covered with string lights to provide a twinkling twilight setting. Fire up the grill and prepare delicious kabobs, burgers, or more for alfresco dinners. The patio seats four and a daybed and chairs allow four more to lounge comfortably. The outdoor shower is convenient for rinsing off before heading inside after a fun-filled day at the beach.
This amazing Ventura beach house offers the perfect location from which to enjoy all the city has to offer. Walk just three minutes, and you’ll find yourself with your toes in the sand, ready to take a splash in the Pacific Ocean. You’re just a half-mile from Marina Park, a 15-acre oceanfront park with plenty of activities great for adults and kids alike. Rent paddleboards, kayaks, or a boat, and spend time out on the open water. As the day winds to a close, head to downtown Ventura to explore shops, art galleries, delicious restaurants, and more.
Enjoy your time at this brilliant beach home, exuding California luxury at every turn!
Please note: No animals are allowed on the property.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet
King, Queen, and Full
8 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA), Camarillo Airport (CMA)
1.5 hours by car (LAX), 40 minutes by car (SBA), 20 minutes by car (CMA)
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Surfer's Point Beach (8 minute drive) - Windsurfing and kitesurfing are extremely popular at this spot.
- Rubicon Theater Company (7 minute drive) - A magical night at the theater awaits you at this charming local venue.
- Ventura Boat Rentals (7 minute drive) - Located in the spectacular Ventura Harbor, here you can charter your own private boat, or take a romantic dinner cruise!
- Ventura Bike Path - Running all the way to Ojai, this bike path runs along gorgeous natural views.
- Island Packers (8 minute drive) - Featuring a host of luxury vessels, Island Packers will take you out on the water in style.
Places of Interest
- Ventura Pier and Promenade (7 minute drive) - Enjoy the balmy ocean breezes and lively atmosphere of this iconic Ventura landmark!
- Ventura Botanical Gardens (8 minute drive) - Take a guided tour through these vibrant and gorgeous gardens!
- Four Brix Winery (10 minute drive) - Nestled in downtown Ventura, this craft winery specializes in delicious blended wines.
- Pierpont Beach (3 minute walk) - The pristine beach at Pierpont is just a quick stroll away!
- Cafe Fiore (7 minute drive) - This bustling Italian joint offers classic fare and great live music!
A lovely Beach Cottage!
We truly enjoyed our week at Pierpoint Beach House and would highly recommend it. Jeremy was a great host and checked in to make sure we had everything we needed. The house is well appointed with a separate master bedroom over the garage. We loved the courtyard which was the perfect place to be in the evenings. It was a quick 3 minute walk to the beach and Jeremy had beach chairs for us to take along. The house is located in a nice residential area, but close enough to the 110 Freeway to make it very convenient to go to Santa Barbara, Ojai or LA. We look forward to our next visit!”
This home had all the bells and whistles/high end appliances/great organization in the kitchen/ and a great location to explore the magical sites nearby. The only suggestion I would recommend is a screen door and a ceiling fan over the dining room table for better circulation. It was a very warm week! Other than that, it had many of the comforts of home!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet