Luxury Beach House in Aptos
Luxury Beach House in Aptos
Designed with a modern touch, this 4-bedroom luxury beach house will promise you the ultimate vacation. Covering 3000 square feet, this property provides plenty of space for the family to gather and relax. Depending on your mood, you have the option to hit some pool in the game room or to unwind in the hot tub. Take a week to enjoy the gorgeous beach in sunny Aptos, California.
The beautiful architecture of this home catches your eye immediately thanks to Sally Sirkin-Lewis (past multiple top 100 designers per AD). She designed and decorated this exquisite house and furniture. Step inside and you will be impressed with the open layout of this gorgeous and modern home, lending itself to a fun-filled vacation where you can look out to the beach while you are cooking dinner or sitting on the couch. The wide glass doors are constantly letting in sun rays and sea breezes making you feel connected to the outdoors. And if you are looking for a little privacy, you can take advantage of our private decks (over 2,000 sq. ft of private deck and patio space), giving you all the benefit of the beach without the crowds. Equipped with all the modern conveniences this home is the perfect combination of space, location, and style, providing the perfect getaway for you and your family.
Thirty minutes from Santa Cruz and an hour and a half from San Francisco you can truly experience the best of both worlds. Chill on the beach during the day and enjoy some fine dining at night. Have a fire on the beach or in the upstairs outdoor fireplace at night. This dreamy house has it all!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Full + Twin
10 guests maximum
Queen pullout in greatroom couch
San Jose International Airport - SJC
45 minutes by car
Monterey Bay (this home is on the Sand)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - Located at the ocean's edge on historic Cannery Row, the Monterey Bay Aquarium is your window to marine life!
- Aptos History Museum - Take a few hours to learn about the incredible history of Aptos!
- Nicholson Vineyards - This family-owned, boutique winery in Aptos is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious glass of chardonnay or pinot noir!
- Santa Cruz Bike Tour - Enjoy breathtaking views with a local tour guide who knows how to treat you like a local!
Places of Interest
- Seacliff State Beach - A rugged and beautiful beach, where you may catch a glimpse of whales or dolphins right from the shore!
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk - Enjoy warm sand, cool surf, hot ride, and free entertainment at the only major seaside amusement park in the area!
- Shadowbrook - This eccentrically decorated restaurant offers beautiful views of Soquel Creek, delicious California cuisine, and an extensive wine list.
- The Forest of Nisene Marks State Park- A state park protecting a tract of secondary forests in the Santa Cruz Mountains. If you are into hiking and biking, this is a great place to explore!
- Rio Del Mar State Beach- main beach area where there are fun shops and restaurants nearby
Abby S.April 2022
This home was the ultimate beach house with being located directly on the sand. It was set up for fun with lots of toys, games, etc. Besides a miscommunication between the owner and the management company and the house not being cleaned from the prior group upon our arrival, it was an amazing stay. That first impression kind of threw me off though…. Home needs some updating, deep cleaning, and organization. Definitely feels like groups are burned and turned through the place. ”
Bobby F.December 2021
Great location and wonderful home. Would love to stay here again. Thank you for putting this in Thirdhome.com”
John B.April 2017
Luxury Beach House is usually a hard name to live up to. This house met the promise the name suggested. There were more amenities than we could use. When we were out enjoying the beach or the area the house was a "welcome home" each time. The views from the house deck allowed you to enjoy the beach views from a perfect advantage. We were very comfortable in the house and very relaxed. Truly an excellent week!”