Baldwin Park Orlando
Baldwin Park Orlando
This newly renovated townhome features three spacious bedrooms, and sits on 2400 square feet in the highly desirable Baldwin Park neighborhood in Orlando! A short 30-minute drive away from all of the magical theme parks that Orlando has to offer, this charming residence serves as an excellent retreat away from all the excitement!
Downstairs, you’ll find a wide open floor plan, easily combining the living room, dining room, and kitchen into one massive space. The décor is sleek and fine, with small magical touches in the coloring or artwork that will remind you of the theme parks that await! The kitchen features modern appliances, perfect for whipping up quiet meals at home after a long day at Disney. Let the master chef get to work in the kitchen while you luxuriate on the plush sofas in the living room!
Three luxurious bedrooms await you each night, sure to soothe your aching muscles with crisp linens and warm bedding. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and a large master bathroom, complete with a garden tub and separate shower. The second bedroom offers a queen, along with French doors out to a lovely second-floor patio, and the final bedroom has bunk beds and a trundle, perfect for kids!
The location of this charming home simply can’t be beat! You’ll be within walking distance to the grocery store along with all the restaurants in downtown Baldwin Park. You’ll also have access to amazing amenities, including multiple community pools, tennis courts, recreational facilities, a fitness center, parks, and a playground. On days when you’re not enjoying the magic of Disney or getting your thrills at Universal, just two blocks away you’ll find Lake Baldwin along with a lovely path that circles the lake, perfect for a leisurely afternoon!
This superb location in Orlando offers everything you’ve ever dreamed of!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
7 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Walt Disney World (30 minute drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (40 minute drive) - Swing through the trees at this thrilling obstacle course, featuring zip lines, suspended bridges, and more!
- Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Rides (45 minute drive) - Climb aboard this luxurious airboat, gliding through a beautiful paradise of swamps, marshes, and more.
- Universal Studios (25 minute drive) - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
Places of Interest
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park (45 minute drive) - This grassy waterfront park offers lovely walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic areas, and a playground.
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve (1 hour drive) - Children and adults alike will be delighted by this amazing nature reserve.
- Old Town (35 minute drive) - Experience this retro amusement park and outdoor shopping mall, with plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downtown Disney (30 minute drive) - Uncover an eclectic array of shops, dining experiences, and fun at Downtown Disney!
- Pizza Bruno at Orange County Brewers (10 minute drive) - You can't beat the good old fashioned combination of delicious pizza and craft beer!
- Air Conditioning
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet