Located on 3500 square feet, this lovely country house has style and amenities to rival the most romantic villas in Europe! This five-bedroom Hacienda is nestled near the city of Cayambe, residing in the shadow of the volcano of the same name and surrounded by magical mountain vistas.
This amazing house was designed with exquisite, high-class taste in mind, exuding European romanticism and elegance at every turn. With upscale European touches and a traditional, Latin feel, the atmosphere it both welcoming and impressive. Enjoy leisurely afternoons in the living room, luxuriating on plush seating and reveling in the way the sun streams through the partly glass ceiling. As the sun goes down at night, slow country evenings are best spent by the fireplace, basking in its warmth.
The kitchen is perfect for those culinary experts looking to study authentic Ecuadorean cooking while on vacation. During your stay, enjoy access to a personal chef who will whip up the most magical of Latin dishes, using the modern and traditional appliances in the kitchen. At the rustic, wooden dining table, there’s more than enough room for everyone to gather for a delicious feast!
Each bedroom is absolutely stunning, with crisp clean linens and warm bedding that rivals any five-star resort. The main master features a king-sized bed and extra twin bed, and the next two rooms have a queen and a queen and bunk bed respectively. The red room and the blue room are perfect for children, with three twin beds each. There are more than enough bathrooms for everyone to have privacy, each outfitted with wonderful amenities for your use.
Welcome to Cayambe, one of the most gorgeous regions in all of Ecuador and famous for their gorgeous, sweet-smelling flowers. Cayambe is a haven for nature lovers, and your private hacienda is in the middle of all the action. Make sure you visit the Old Hacienda Rose Plantation, and Quito is just a quick hour and a half away, perfect for a day trip. Cayambe is the perfect jumping off point for multiple hikes, including Cayambe Volcano, which offers stunning vistas from the top. The city is also home to the famed bizcocho, a delicious sweet pastry that you won’t be able to get enough of!
A unique stay awaits you in the peaceful Ecuadorian countryside, perfect for those looking for something different and the chance to reconnect with their surroundings.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Estate with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, Queen, Other, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
15 guests maximum
Aeropuerto Internacional Mariscal Sucre - UIO
1 hour by car
Spectacular view of the Cayambe Mountain surrounded by the Andean landscape!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Chef available for $25 USD/day
Butler/Concierge available for $15 USD/day
Private chauffer with a 4x4 vehicle available for $50 USD/day
Activities of Interest
- Volcan Cayambe (40 minute drive) - Hike up this famous volcano for sweeping vistas from the top.
- Reserva Ecologica Antisana (3.5 hour drive) - This national park is incredibly peaceful, full of scenic, serene hikes and sweeping vistas.
- PapaGayo North Hosteria (25 minute drive) - There's no more sincerely South American way to experience the countryside than from horseback!
- Waterfall of Cariacu (15 minute drive) - For a serene hike, head to see the shimmering colors of this beautiful waterfall.
Places of Interest
- Bizcochos San Pedro (8 minute walk) - You absolutely must head to this amazing bakery and try this incredible Ecuadorian snack.
- Quito (1.5 hour drive) - Take a day trip to this UNSECO World Heritage Site.
- Old Hacienda (1.5 hour drive) - Visit Old Hacienda and it's modern outstanding rose plantation where they grow the finest!
- Otavalo Artisan Market (30 minute drive) - Visit one of the most spectacular markets in all of Latin America
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo