Antigua Guatemala Ranch
Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Antigua Guatemala Ranch
An exotic getaway awaits you at this lush, traditional Guatemalan property! Located on 6500 square feet in Antigua Guatemala, this amazing six-bedroom entity provides a stunning blend of indoor and outdoor living, bringing out the natural beauty in its design and the surrounding areas. This home offers the perfect spot to experience everything Antigua has to offer, including amazing coffee tours and some of the best restaurants in Central America.
The interiors are filled with traditional charm and elegance, with high, elevated ceilings and effortless transitions from room to room, amplifying the already spacious design. In the living room, a gorgeously wrought chandelier hangs high above the seating area, casting light every which way. Wooden surfaces and the shining hardwood floors add a rustic component to the build, perfectly complimenting the high-end furnishings.
The spacious kitchen provides more than enough room for the master chef of your group to get to work! With modern appliances and plenty of room for multiple cooks to help out in the kitchen, you’ll have dinner ready to go in no time. Join together in the dining room at the sleek, dark wooden table and enjoy your meal as a family.
When it’s time to turn in for the night, you’ll have six luxurious bedrooms to choose from. Two rooms feature a plush, king-sized bed, perfect for couples looking for a little privacy. The other four bedrooms offer two queen-sized beds each, ensuring enough room for up to 15 guests. Before calling it a night, head up to the rooftop terrace with a drink from the bar and take in marvelous views of Guatemala’s famous volcanos in the distance!
The outdoor courtyard serves as the heart of this home. Here, you’ll find a large swimming pool, perfect for cooling off with a refreshing dip on a summer’s day. If you need to get out of the heat, there are plenty of shady patio areas to lounge in, equipped with plush seating galore.
This incredible home can be yours, complete with an incredible staff to assist you at no extra cost! A gardener, chef, and housekeeper will make sure everything is an order, and a security guard is available as well. If you'd rather not have the extra help, no worries! The staff is completely optional.
No city is more representative of the history of Guatemala than Antigua, and this lovely villa gives you the chance to explore the city to your heart’s content. The city streets are filled with vibrant colors, beautifully restored colonial buildings, and authentic restaurants and shops to peruse. Enjoy the marvelous architecture at Iglesia de la Merced or Catedral de Santiago, or head to the market to find yourself an authentic souvenir. Adventurers will want to hike up to the top of one of the famous volcanoes that surround the city, such as Pacaya or Acatenango. The hills above town are filled with plantations, famous for creating Antigua's famous coffee. Various plantations offer in-depth tours where you can see how the coffee is made and taste it too! When dinner rolls around, Antigua is one of the best dining towns in all Central America, sure to delight you with flavor and spice.
Experience the culture and spirit of Antigua from this stupendous open-air retreat!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 6500 square feet
King, King, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
15 guests maximum
La Aurora International Airport - GUA
1 hour by car
Volcano views in the distance!
Activities of Interest
- The Mercado (10 minute drive) - Browse the colorful stalls for authentic souvenirs to take back home.
- Cerro de la Cruz (15 minute drive) - Walk up to Cerro de la Cruz for some of the best views of the city.
- Museo Casa del Tejido (15 minute drive) - Learn more about the stunning, woven textiles that Guatemala is famous for.
- Pacaya Volcano (1.5 hour drive) - Pacaya is definitely the most popular volcano trek in Guatemala, ending in stunning views. You can even toast marshmallows on the still hot rocks at the top!
- Acatenango Volcano (1 hour drive) - For a hike that's a bit more challenging, this volcano is the sure choice.
Places of Interest
- Arco de Santa Catalina (10 minute drive) - This iconic landmark is one of the most recognizable in Guatemala.
- Iglesia de La Merced (10 minute drive) - One of the prettiest Baroque churches in the city, you'll marvel at this dreamy architecture.
- Caoba Farms (5 minute walk) - This organic cafe serves up mouthwatering Guatemalan fare, along with live music, and a farmer's market on Saturday,
- Catedral de Santiago (20 minute walk) - With crumbling pillars and moss-covered walls, this gorgeous ruin is worth a trip.
- Sobremesa (20 minute walk) - Home to many contemporary works of art, this eatery melds fine dining and wine with an artist's sensibility.
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo