Mammoth Village Luxury Retreat
Mammoth Lakes, California
Mammoth Village Luxury Retreat
The very best place to stay in Mammoth, this stunning, woodsy retreat offers a comfortable and spacious design, sprawled out over 1500 square feet of luxury. With two bedrooms, each and every guest will love the cozy appeal of this alpine oasis!
Rustic, hardwood floors run through the main living spaces of this home, keeping with the natural appeal of the décor. You’ll find plenty of plush seating in the living room, all centered around an earthy stone fireplace. After a long day on the slopes, kick your feet up and relax next to the glowing warmth of a fire. The living room moves effortlessly to the kitchen, where the master chef will make good use to modern appliances to ensure dinner is a delicious family affair.
Each of the bedrooms boasts a simple elegance, with light, soothing colors throughout the design. The master offers a plush king-sized bed and the second bedroom has a queen, making this home the perfect getaway option for a couples’ retreat. There is also a sofa bed available that can accommodate an additional 2 guests. All of the bedding is luxurious and silky smooth, ensuring you’re rested up for the next day. If you want to get a little relaxation in before bed, down one level in your building you’ll find a fitness center and an outdoor Jacuzzi.
During your stay, you’ll be smack dab in the middle of the Village at Mammoth, surrounded by all of the action! Walk down one flight of stairs from your home away from home, and across the walkway you’ll find the Village Gondola, ready to take you up the mountain towards the adventure of a lifetime. Even if you visit in the summertime, Mammoth offers plenty of fun activates to take advantage of, such as long, gorgeous hikes, fly fishing, and so much more! When dinner rolls around, all of the top restaurants in town are close by in the Village, along with boutique shops, and incredible activities, such as festivals and concerts.
Enjoy the slopes and the magic of Mammoth from the comfort of this lovely mountain escape!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Mammoth Yosemite Airport (MMH), Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
15 minutes by car (MMH), 3 hours by car (RNO)
Views of the Eastern Sierra Mountains and The Village at Mammoth!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ski Mammoth Mountain - Enjoy the magnificent slopes of Mammoth!
- Mammoth Mountain Bike Park (7 minute drive) - Spend the day biking through the sensational scenery of Mammoth!
- Crystal Lake Trail (10 minute drive) - The view throughout this hike is absolutely breathtaking, overlooking sensational views of sparkling waters.
- Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center (7 minute drive) - Enjoy the thrill of cross-country skiing!
- Hot Creek Fish Hatchery (15 minute drive) - Spend an afternoon at one of the premier trout hatcheries in the world!
Places of Interest
- Convict Lake (20 minute drive) - Enjoy the alpine scenery, and maybe fish for some trout!
- Rainbow Falls (35 minute drive) - These gorgeous, rushing falls are well-worth the hike!
- Mammoth Brewing Company (8 minute walk) - Enjoy some delicious brews after a day on the slopes!
- Obsidian Dome (25 minute drive) - This natural dome was created out of lava and is a geological marvel!
- Mogul Restaurant (5 minute drive) - This family-friendly cabin-style restaurant serves up dishes like prime rib, fresh fish, and pasta.
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility