Log Cabin on Music Hill
Woodstock, New York
Log Cabin on Music Hill
Tucked away on 1500 square feet up a private road, this charming, renovated log cabin stands tall in a serene oasis of forest. The property grounds are adorned with 50-foot tall trees and no neighbors in sight, ensuring this two-bedroom abode will offer you tranquility and unparalleled seclusion.
Originally built in 1951, this cabin has been updated and refurbished with stunningly modern furnishings and amenities, but still retains its rustic charm. In the wintertime, you’ll love cozying up to the massive stone fireplace, enjoying the way the warmth radiates as you luxuriate in plush seating. The large windows allow for plenty of sunlight to flow in and fill the vaulted space, adding to the natural allure.
The kitchen is perfect for whipping up delicious homemade meals with the family! Equipped with modern appliances and plenty of counter space, you’ll love spending time in this rustic-gourmet space. Brew up some coffee in the morning and sip it on the swing in the backyard or the screened-in porch as you enjoy the lush scenery. When dinner rolls around, gather around the wooden dining table and grab a bottle of wine to share.
Each bedroom exudes simple charm and has been designed exclusively for your comfort. One room features a king-sized bed and the other has an equally comfortable queen, and each bed has been adorned with crisp, clean linens and warm bedding. Before bed, relax with a nice, long soak in the giant bathtub!
Woodstock, voted the coolest small town in the country, is perfect for a quiet getaway with friends or family. The downtown area is just a quick drive away, attracting an artsy crowd that reflects the free spirit of the town. Spend time exploring the shops during the day and eating out at delicious restaurants at night. For nature lovers, the surrounding areas offer plenty of hiking trails to explore, each with unique and exquisite vistas. Of course, you might just want to laze at home on your porch and enjoy the splendid nature right outside your door!
A log cabin experience doesn’t have to be roughing it – enjoy the luxury this renovated, rustic home provides!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King and Queen
5 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK), Albany International Airport (ALB)
2 hours and 15 minutes by car (JFK), 1 hour by car (ALB)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Woodstock Golf Club (5 minute drive) - Golfers will love the serenity and beauty of this course.
- Hunter Mountain Resort (45 minute drive) - Complete with terrain for all levels of skiing and snowboarding, this ski resort is a great destination for families!
- Overlook Mountain Trail (15 minute drive) - Enjoy the stunning wildflowers on this leisurely hike.
- Olana State Historic Site (35 minute drive) - Explore the history and stunning landscape of this historic house.
- Opus 40 (10 minute drive) - Explore this marvelous statue, the landscape around comprised of sprawling dry-stone ramps, pedestals, and more.
Places of Interest
- Town of Woodstock (7 minute drive) - Explore the shops and restaurants of the charming, rustic town of Woodstock.
- Kaaterskill Falls (35 minute drive) - This gorgeous waterfall is a great place to visit on warm sunny day!
- Silvia (5 minute drive) - With a completely organic and vegetable-centric menu, Silvia combines refinement with unparalleled flavor.
- Cucina (5 minute drive) - Dine on modern Italian fare in this stylish, reformed farmhouse.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet