Hudson Valley Estate
Hudson Valley Estate
Hudson Shore Estate is located along the Hudson River in West Park, New York. The house is only 90 minutes from Manhattan, 15 minutes from New Paltz, Kingston, and Poughkeepsie, and is easily accessible by Amtrak and Metro-North.
The bright and spacious 8,000 square foot interior features contemporary decor while preserving original architectural charm and details. The expansive 4,500 square foot covered porch and 1,000 square foot blue stone patio offer dramatic views of the Hudson and across to the Vanderbilt Mansion.
Enchantment awaits across all three stories of this significant estate. The captivating main floor living room maintains some of the home’s original features, such as 19th-century Moravian-tiled floors and lozenge-paned windows. A gas fireplace with an inglenook and a dutch door with vintage bottle glass sidelights fills the room with character; meanwhile, guests can enjoy multiple seating areas in addition to East, West, and South exposures. The living room flows into a cozy den with a second gas fireplace, dark hardwood floors, a mirrored drum chandelier, and a Samsung Frame TV with customizable digital artwork display. A third gas fireplace can be found in the office, along with a metal executive desk and armchairs overlooking the porch and river.
The kitchen is sure to stun the most discerning chefs. It boasts new luxury stainless steel appliances, soapstone countertops, a kitchen island, and a coffee station. When you need more seating than the breakfast bar allows, the formal dining room is able to accommodate with an expandable dining table that seats 14. The space also features French doors open to the outdoor dining area and views of the Vanderbilt Mansion.
Follow the grand dark wood staircase to the second level to unveil six magnificent bedroom suites, each with its own renovated bathroom. Then, make your way to the third level to enjoy the expansive TV/media room, accompanied by a powder room.
The lower level offers a health and wellness sanctuary featuring a teak wood sauna, a separate Peloton bike room, and a gym equipped with a treadmill, elliptical, trampoline, and bench with hand weights.
*Sleeping arrangements are as follows:
- King bed with south and west exposures
- King bed with south and east exposures
- King bed with east exposures and large deck
- King bed with north and west exposures
- Queen bed with east exposures, bay window seat & decorative fireplace
- Two full-size beds with western exposures
Estate with 4 levels
6 bedrooms, 8 baths, 8000 square feet, 744 square meters
2x Full, King, King, Queen, King, and King
14 guests maximum
Stewart International Airport (SWF)
40 minutes by car
Hudson River and the Vanderbilt Mansion
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Walkway Over the Hudson
- Kayaking and canoeing on the Hudson River
- River cruises / dinner cruises
- Tuthilltown Spirits Distillery
Places of Interest
- John Burroughs Nature Sanctuary (5 minute drive)
- Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site (35 minutes by car)
- Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site (30 minute drive)
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum (30 minute drive)
- Culinary Institute of America (25 minute drive)
- Hunter Mountain Resort (1 hour drive)
- Belleayre Mountain Ski Center (1 hour drive)
- New York City (2 hour drive)