Maui Treasure at Kealia Resort
Maui Treasure at Kealia Resort
A peaceful retreat on an island paradise awaits you at the magical Kealia Resort! Located in Maui, this gorgeous one-bedroom beachfront oasis is nestled on 500 square feet in an exquisite ocean resort, offering up wonderful amenities and tropical breezes galore.
Oozing with rustic island ambiance and a tropical style of décor, this spacious retreat will feel like home from the second you step inside. The living room, kitchen, and dining room are all encompassed by a large main floor plan, creating a charming space where guests can lounge on plush sofas while the master chef of the group gets dinner ready to go in the kitchen. The indoor living room opens up to a private patio that’s perfectly situated for sunset viewing, whale watching, and more!
Perfect for couples looking for a romantic getaway, the bedroom in this lovely home provides unmatched comfort and island ease. A king-sized bed is covered with sumptuous bedding, sure to soothe and relax your body as soon as you tuck in for the night. The bed sits facing the windows, meaning you’re met with magnificent ocean vistas from the moment you wake up every morning.
Located on one of Maui’s most spectacular white-sand beaches, Kealia Resort offers a less-crowded, more serene taste of the tropical beauty of Hawaii. The complex is very family friendly and comfortable, with great amenities to take advantage of. When you come up from the beach, spend time luxuriating by the pool as the kids splash around in the water.
Filled with rugged natural beauty and undisturbed beaches, Kihei is a great option for travelers looking to discover the wilder, more peaceful side of Maui. Spend your days lounging on a beach chair enjoying the salty sea air, whale watching from the shore, or snorkeling in one of the many wonderful spots nearby. The Maui Ocean Center and the Humpback Whale Sanctuary are both a quick drive away, both wonderful places to take the kids. When dinner rolls around, you’ll love the wide variety of family-friendly options, all offering tasty dishes to enjoy.
Lay back, kick up your feet, and soak up the sun at this stress-free tropical retreat!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 500 square feet, 47 square meters
3 guests maximum
Kahului Airport - OGG
20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Humpback Whale Sanctuary (5 minute drive) - Whale watching is an incredible opportunity that's afforded to you in Maui!
- Surfing - Kihei is one of the best areas for first-time surfers to hone their craft!
- Molokini Snorkeling - Discover the magic of snorkeling at this amazing underwater crater.
- Maui Ocean Center (5 minute drive) - Learn more about the marine world at this incredible and educational center.
- Kihei Farmer's Market (10 minute walk) - Head to the market to peruse through local stalls.
Places of Interest
- Maui Brewing Company (8 minute drive) - Sip on delicious handcrafted lagers and ales.
- Kealia Pond National Wildlife Refuge (3 minute drive) - This refuge is one of the best places in Hawaii to observe and learn about Hawaii's amazing endangered birds.
- Kamaole Beaches (10 minute drive) - Comprised of three beach parks, here you'll find some of the best snorkeling spots in Hawaii!
- South Maui Fish Company (10 minute drive) - This popular, rustic food cart always has a fresh catch of the day for you to try!
- Ululani's Hawaiian Shave Ice (10 minute walk) - Shaved ice is a staple in Maui, and nowhere does it better than Ululani's.
Perfect location, great amenities!
The Kealia Resort is in the perfect location to see all of Maui. Centered between Lahaina and Wailea we were able to see most of Maui in just 8 days! The condo was perfect set right on your own private beach equipt with chairs, towels, and even a boogie board! The condo was a perfect size for a couple's get away. The grills onsite at the resort were perfect, easy and set right next to the ocean. The sunset at Haleakala is a MUST do. We recommend spending one full day doing the road to Hana and another day exploring west Maui specifically the olivine pools and nakalele blowhole. ”