Timberline Lodge at Trappeur's Crossing
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Timberline Lodge at Trappeur’s Crossing
Located just minutes away from Steamboat Ski Resort, this magnificent 1700 square foot home is the perfect getaway for your mountain adventure! With four bedrooms, you and your family will have more than enough space to spread out and relax after a long day on the slopes. Take advantage of plenty of on-site amenities as well as Steamboat’s thriving downtown.
Step inside this stunning unit and you’re immediately met with the soft glow of bright sunlight, streaming in through large windows and bathing the living room with light. The décor is classic and elegant, featuring alpine colors and hickory wood floors. The interior living room opens up directly to a private balcony, perfect for sunsets. While your family warms up around the earthy stone fireplace, let the master chef get to work in the modern kitchen, equipped with wooden cabinetry and plenty of great appliances.
Each of the bedrooms features the same timeless design, with soft hues and lavish bedding that will easily soothe you to sleep. The master features a plush king-sized bed as well as a polished en-suite bathroom. The next bedroom has a queen, while the next two bedrooms are perfect for kids – one with two twin beds and one with a bunk bed and a trundle.
Trappeur’s Crossing is a wonderful complex, consisting of a plethora of amenities for you to enjoy during your downtime. This beautiful unit is located near the amenities center, which has a large, indoor/outdoor pool and a sauna and plenty of hot tubs for a soak after the slopes. Grill out on the communal patio or get some exercise in on the tennis court. The friendly staff will be there to assist you with whatever you need! Take advantage of the free shuttle to downtown and the slopes.
Steamboat Springs offers a more laidback and relaxed take on the ski trip than some of its counterparts, allowing you and your guests to relax and unwind in an idyllic mountain setting. Your beautiful home is located close to Mt. Werner, the main ski area, as well as Steamboat Village, where you’ll find cute local shops to peruse. In the summer, there are plenty of gorgeous hikes nearby, and you won’t want to miss out on the chance to relax in a natural hot spring the city is named for.
Spend your trip to Steamboat at the wonderful Trappeur’s Crossing!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1700 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
9 guests maximum
Yampa Valley Regional Airport (HDN), Denver International Airport (DEN)
25 minutes by car (HDN), 3 hours by car (DEN)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Steamboat Ski Resort (walk or quick shuttle) - One of the largest ski resorts in Colorado, you'll love gliding down these powdery slopes. Your home is just steps from the Steamboat Gondola!
- Grizzle-T Dog Sledding (25 minute drive) - Drive .a sled team of real Alaskan huskies!
- Steamboat Scenic Gondola Rides (walk or quick shuttle) - There's no better way to see Steamboat that from the gondola!
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs (25 minute drive) - Take a dip in this collection of natural hot springs outside the city.
- Saddleback Ranch (30 minute drive) - Join the morning cattle drive or take a scenic horseback ride through stunning scenery.
Places of Interest
- Fish Creek Falls (15 minute drive) - Visitors enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, and picnicking in this example of true alpine wilderness.
- Yampa River Botanic Park (2 minute drive) - A six acre gem of ponds, berms, and over 40 gardens.
- Mahogany Ridge Brewery and Grill (7 minute drive) - This laidback microbrewery serves up delicious food along with strong ales and stouts.
- Cafe Diva (5 minute drive) - This relaxed spice invites you in to enjoy a refined, elegant meal.
- Steamboat Art Museum (8 minute drive) - Art lovers will adore this local museum, filled with a plethora of Colorado's finest artists.
Extrodinary Winter Wonderland Vacation
Beautiful ski condo with all the amenities. Location was perfect for our stay over the Holiday week. Large spacious ski condo very close to the mountain.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo