Gulf Front Executive Getaway
Madeira Beach, Florida
Gulf Front Executive Getaway
Spend your time on the Gulf Coast taking in breathtaking panoramic vistas from this gorgeous two-bedroom beach residence! Nestled on 1200 square feet directly on the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, you’ll be just one floor above an unparalleled beach experience.
The living room of this spacious residence features wall-to-wall glass windows facing the sea, allowing to enjoy uninterrupted vistas of the sunset each evening. You’ll love being able to enjoy these amazing views from the comfort of plush sofas in your fully air-conditioned home! The windows have screens so you can enjoy the warm trade winds and brisk, ocean breezes at night. Cool, tile flooring extends to the modern kitchen, equipped with plenty of appliances that will help make a casual night in a delicious affair.
During your stay, enjoy two beautiful master suites, both offering plush, king-sized beds. You’ll drift off to sleep every night as you listen to the soft crash of the waves outside. Each room offers access to an attached bath, with plenty of space to unwind with a hot bath or shower after a long day at the beach.
Madeira Vista offers amazing amenities for you to take advantage of during your trip! After a day at the beach, lounge by the pool or hop in its refreshing waters to cool off. If you’re in the mood for a beach cookout, there are patio areas with grills, perfect for enjoying the sunset and a picnic-style dinner.
The location of this stunning beach property can’t be beat! All of the amazing attractions in Madeira Beach and John’s Pass are in within walking distance, and with the beach just steps away, you’ll have everything you’ll need! For a bigger city vibe, head to Tampa or St. Petersburg for the day, or play a round of golf at one of many incredible courses in the area. Madeira Beach offers a plethora of delicious seafood options to try, including The Boardwalk Grill, where you can enjoy fresh grouper and amazing lobster rolls.
This scenic gulf paradise in Mareida Beach is perfect for families, couples, and friends alike!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Tampa International Airport - TPA
40 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Alligator Attraction (5 minute drive) - Located up John's Pass, this is a great stop for kids!
- Seaside Seabird Sanctuary (7 minute drive) - A must-see attraction in Tampa Bay, you'll get up close and personal with amazing bird species.
- Sunset Vista Trailhead (10 minute drive) - Stroll along the white sandy shores of this stunning beach trail.
- Seminole Lake Country Club (15 minute drive) - With challenging greens and a beautiful layout, this course will challenge the best of golfers.
Places of Interest
- Madeira Beach - Enjoy the soft sands and lapping waves right outside your door!
- Tampa (40 minute drive) - Home to museums, beautiful beaches, and delicious restaurants, Tampa Bay is just around the corner.
- St. Petersburg (25 minute drive) - The culture of this charming beach town will delight you with delicious craft breweries and trendy restaurants.
- Sweet Sage Cafe (5 minute drive) - This homey cafe has a pet-friendly patio and a gift shop where you can look around after a delicious meal.
- The Boardwalk Grill (5 minute drive) - Lobster rolls, fresh grouper sandwiches, and beer - what more could you ask for?
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet