Honua Kai Resort and Spa - One Bedroom Residence
Honua Kai Resort and Spa – One Bedroom Residence
Picture the perfect Hawaiian vacation, spent with family and friends in the middle of the tropical paradise of Maui. Make the most of your stay by putting yourself in the lap of luxury at the exquisite Honua Kai Resort and Spa, with this beautiful one-bedroom, 730 square-foot residence as your home away from home.
Your one-bedroom suite is the perfect chance to experience the tropical elegance emblematic of a stay at Honua Kai. The interior floor plan flows onto a generous glass-railed lanai through glass-paneled walls that can be opened to allow natural sunlight to flow in, along with balmy ocean breezes. The kitchen is fully-equipped with everything you could possibly need, including stainless steel Bosch appliances, sleek wooden cabinetry, and gleaming granite countertops. As the evenings wind to a close, enjoy a casual movie night situated around the massive flat screen television, or head outside to the lanai to enjoy striking views of the sunset over the well-manicured resort grounds.
The beautiful master bedroom holds a plush, king-sized bed, outfitted with crisp linens and exquisite bedding, sure you lull you swiftly to sleep as you listen to the soft lapping of the waves outside. The bathroom is spacious and offers high-end bath products to soothe your mind and body after an adventurous day in Maui. If you should require extra sleeping space, you’ll find a lovely queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
When you travel to Honua Kai, you’re getting more than an unparalleled Maui luxury resort experience – you have the opportunity to spend some quality time in your own private paradise. You’ll have all the amenities of a luxury hotel paired with the comfort, ease, and spaciousness of a private residence. Enjoy days spent splashing around in the pool or basking in the sun on a plush lounge chair. You’ll also have access to a full-service concierge, two spectacular restaurants, and the prestigious Ho’ola Spa. The spa offers a respite from the day, a reflection of the geographic wonders and tropical serenity of the Hawaiian Islands, and the fitness center features state of the art equipment for you to use.
Just a few feet away from your luxurious residence, you’ll find one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. If you can resist the lure of the three sensational resort pools, wander down to enjoy the endless vistas that await you, along with ample opportunities for fun and adventure. Outside of the resort, Maui offers even more adventure to discover, ringed by 120 miles of soft, sandy beaches that are acclaimed by many as some of the best in the world. Make sure you explore the area thoroughly, along with its signature golf courses, soaring mountain peaks, fascinating museums, and vibrant festivals.
Discover what sets Honua Kai apart from the rest of Maui, and experience the Hawaiian vacation of your dreams!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 620 square feet, 58 square meters
4 guests maximum
Kapalua Airport (JHM), Kahului Airport (OGG)
10 minutes by car (JHM), 45 minutes by car (OGG)
Views of the West Maui Mountains
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$35 per night resort fee
Activities of Interest
- Maui Paddle Sports - Experience Maui from a local's perspective, taking part of the unique Hawaiian tradition of paddling an outrigger canoe.
- Banyan Tree Divers - This scuba company provides personalized, eco-friendly dive excursions that the whole family can enjoy!
- Skyline Eco-Adventures Zipline Tours - Enjoy sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean while zip-lining through the majestic west Maui mountains.
- Maui Shore Fishing Guides - If you want to experience Maui off the beaten path on an exciting fishing trip, this charter service is for you!
- Ka'anapali Golf Courses - Experience 36 challenging holes and infinite exquisite views!
Places of Interest
- Kahekili Beach Park - This gorgeous stretch of beach is a great place to snorkel, sunbathe, and enjoy the wildlife.
- Farmers Market Maui - Get a taste of local food and culture while visiting Maui's farmer's market.
- Whaler's Village - This beachside mall offers boutiques, restaurants, a whaling museum, and numerous opportunities for entertainment.
- Kapalua Coastal Trail - Experience spectacular oceanfront and bountiful greenery spread along this dramatic coastline.
- Duke's Beach House - At this casual beachfront restaurant honoring the father of surfing, you're treated to authentic cuisine, sweeping views of the Pacific, and a nostalgic ambience.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility