Dana Point Ocean Getaway
Dana Point, California
Dana Point Ocean Getaway
Just a short drive away from one of California’s most beautiful beaches, this private home is nestled on 2200 square feet in an exclusive gated community. This gorgeous three-bedroom home features exquisite furnishings and an even better location, close enough to the water you can hear the soft crash of the waves as you drift off to sleep.
In the main living room, you’ll be captivated by the stunning décor, perfectly elegant and suited to the California lifestyle. Surrounded by plenty of large windows, you’ll lose yourself in views of vibrant flowers in the courtyard and shimmering ocean waters in the distance. A unique collection of artwork surrounds the high-quality furnishings, which will shroud you in utter relaxation as you enjoy the warmth of a fire at night.
The kitchen is marvelous and just perfect for anyone who enjoys culinary ventures, with a gas stove and stainless steel appliances to help ensure your masterpieces are cooked to perfection. When dinner is served, gather around the dining table, featuring plenty of seating for everyone. After dinner, enjoy the warm colors of the sunset on the comfortable outdoor patio.
This spacious home has three designer-decorated bedrooms, designed to pamper you as you drift off to sleep at night. The master features a king-sized bed while the other two have equally comfortable queens. You’ll love the luxurious nature of each bathroom as well, featuring gorgeous marble and antique furniture vanities.
The proximity of the beach isn’t the only aspect of this home’s location that you’ll adore. You’ll be close to the world-class resorts of Monarch Beach and the Ritz Carlton, along with some of the most beautiful beach parks you’ve ever seen. Golfers will love the access to incredible courses, and Dana Harbor has every single water sport you can think of, from sailing to whale watching! Laguna Beach, San Clemente, and other amazing coastal California towns are a quick drive away, and if you have kids, you’ll be close enough to the magic of Disneyland to make a day trip!
Perfectly suited for a leisurely beach getaway, this beautiful home has all you’ll need and more!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2200 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), John Wayne Airport (SNA)
1 hour by car (LAX), 35 minutes by car (SNA)
Ocean and private courtyard views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Salt Creek Beach Surfing (5 minute drive) - Watch surfers hang ten or try to catch a wave with them!
- Disneyland (40 minute drive) - The magic of Disney is only a quick drive away, perfect for a day trip with the kids!
- Dana Point Harbor (8 minute drive) - Dana Point Harbor has every water sport you could dream of!
- Bluff Top Trail (5 minute drive) - Experience the majestic views of Bluff Top!
- Whale Watching - For an experience beyond belief, go on a whale watching tour to get up close and personal with these amazing animals!
Places of Interest
- Strand Beach (5 minute drive) - Just a short drive from your home you'll find this stunningly pretty beach.
- Mission San Juan Capistrano (10 minute drive) - Experience the gorgeous architecture of this Spanish colonial mission.
- Laguna Beach (15 minute drive) - Enjoy the romance of secluded coves, lovely beaches, and more.
- Monarch Beach Resort (5 minute drive) - For some relaxation, head to this luxury resort and spa.
- Luciana's Ristorante (3 minute drive) - This is Dana Point's go-to for housemade pasta and other delicious Italian fare.
Dana Point Retreat
This is a lovely home within walking distance of the ocean. It is close to great restaurants and very near many California attractions. We especially enjoyed the garden. I would highly recommend this property.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet