Cape Town, South Africa
Kommetjie Beach Paradise
Kommetjie Beach Paradise
Completely surrounded by nature, Beach Paradise is a magnificent four-bedroom, 2600 square foot home set at one of the furthest points south of the African continent positioned right between the beach and the national reserve, within the Klein Slangkop Private Eco Estate. Right on the coast, the tranquillity of this spacious four bedroom home will win over your heart and soul.
The home is situated along the pristine Longbeach shore, near Sunset Reef, looking towards the iconic landmarks of Noordhoek Beach and Chapman’s Peak with the nature reserve all around.
Baleen Drive proudly sits at the very top of the estate, closest to the sea with the most spectacular of views.
The open plan, double volume living area is surrounded by sea views and encompassed by a large undercover deck, overlooking the ocean. The lounge has a large fireplace and underfloor heating and the kitchen is fully fitted with modern units and has a separate scullery/laundry.
On the same level, you'll find the main bedroom en-suite, together with the guest cloakroom and direct access to the double garage off the house entrance. The lower level consists of three double bedrooms, all opening to the deck and two bathrooms.
The natural fynbos garden and swimming pool with extensive balau decking complete this comfortable, relaxed lifestyle.
The local wildlife is stunning. There aren't many other places on earth where you'll find porcupines, whales, dolphins, otters, birds, and more beautiful creatures living together in such harmony.
This is a home that caters for a lifestyle of not just luxury, but of ultimate comfort and ease with a deep appreciation of its natural surroundings — a home absolutely spoiled with its world-class location. This property is a home which epitomizes life in paradise.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet
Queen, Twin, Twin, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
45 minutes by car
Ocean and mountain views
Mandatory mid-week cleaning 30€ or optional daily cleaning (5days) for 150€.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Table Mountain (1 hour drive) - Hike up or take the cable car to the top of this amazing mountain top, with incredible views of the city and Robben Island in the distance.
- Boulders Beach (30 minute drive) - Located near Simon's Town towards Cape Point, go and see the free-roaming colony of African penguins as they swim in the sea and chill on the beach!
- Robben Island (1 hour drvie) - Take a short boat ride to the Robben Island and see the prison where Nelson Mandela was held for 27 years!
Places of Interest
- Cape Town (1 hour drive) - Explore all the city of Cape Town has to offer with a wide range of shopping - From luxury boutiques and shopping malls to private shopping tours and markets.
- Chapmans Peak Drive (40 minute drive) - For some absolutely stunning coastal views head to this mountain on the western side of the Cape Peninsula.
- Cape of Good Hope (45 minute drive) - Make your way to the most southern-western point of the African continent!
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo