Beachfront Villa | Pauanui
Beachfront Villa | Pauanui | New Zealand
This stunning modern beachfront villa is in the small village of Pauanui, a paradise on the east coast of Auckland.
The holiday paradise of Pauanui is a resort town designed and built with relaxation in mind. Lying on a narrow strip of land between the Pacific Ocean and a shallow, tranquil harbour, it is across the water from neighbouring Tairua, although it's 18 miles by road. One of the region's longest swimming beaches, plenty of recreational areas, golfing, boating, fishing, surfing, wind and kite-surfing if the breeze is right.
Pauanui Beach is one of the all-time popular holiday spots in The Coromandel. During the weekend, you'll find the beach busy with walkers, dogs and kids, surfers, paddle boarders and sunbathers. There are also protected dotterel birds that nest along the dune. Pauanui Beach is an excellent option for a leisurely walk, a romantic sunrise or a photo opportunity.
This five-bedroom, four-bathroom, tastefully appointed villa accommodates ten people comfortably. The villa features large windows, retracting overhead doors, a large terrace, a hotel-style pool and stylish private bedrooms and bathrooms. This contemporary villa offers a unique Indoor/Outdoor Living experience that makes for an unforgettable experience when vacationing in this paradise.
As you enter the home, you are greeted by peaked white-timber ceilings, an open living area, and plenty of windows to enjoy views. Sit in the living room on the modern furnishings and nestle in by the s fireplace. Attention to detail and comfort were critical requirements from the owners, so all beds and bedding are of the highest hotel quality to ensure a good night's rest.
The kitchen and dining area are directly behind the living room, so it is the perfect place to do some entertaining. The chef's kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need. No matter what is on the itinerary, enjoy world-class service, luxury, and convenience while residing in this lavish estate!
Villa with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1 half bath, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Auckland International Airport (AKL)
2 hours and 52 minutes drive
Elevated beachfront home with decks and swimming pool and spa pool overlooking the beautiful Pauanui surf beach.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Weekly cleaning - NZ$200 (3 hours)
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Pauanui Trig Track A gentle 400-m walk through pōhutukawa-dominated coastal forest and occasional small beaches to Cave Bay and climb on through the forest to the trig.
- Air Auckland - Pauanui Scenic Flight. Get Airborne with Air Auckland for a Scenic flight departing from Pauanui.
- Pauanui Tairua Trail. Beginning at the western end of the trail on Pauanui Waterway, make your way over the boardwalk and the walkway will take you up the harbour with tranquil views and wetland wildlife.
Places of Interest
- Mount Pauanui is a must for the view io the carefully laid-out town at your feet.
- Mount Paku, a twin-coned volcanic peak that was once an island, while off shore lie Slipper, Shoe and Aldermen Islands.
- Pauanui Beach is one of the all time popular holiday spots in The Coromandel.
Llion O.September 2023
We enjoyed a perfect week in Pauanui. A modern house with pool in a tranquil location. The hosts were awesome as well as the property managers. Thank you 😀👍🏻”