Fairmont Heritage Place Ghirardelli Square - Two-Bedroom Residence
San Francisco, California
Fairmont Heritage Place Ghirardelli Square – Two-Bedroom Residence
Step into the timeless Fairmont Heritage Place, housed in the completely reinvented Ghirardelli chocolate factory. This residential-style boutique hotel offers unparalleled luxury in San Francisco’s thriving financial district. This beautiful two-bedroom home will serve as your private residence, situated on a spacious 1400 square feet and offering magnificent views of the city.
With luxurious accommodations and marvelous views of the city and bay, this two-bedroom suite features a contemporary style living room, offering special touches such as a fireplace and a rare façade with the original brick wall from the historic Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory. If you’d like to stay in for dinner, your suite also includes a modern, fully-equipped kitchen with sleek marble counters and all the amenities you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal.
The two bedrooms are separated by the living room, and both have en-suite baths ensuring the utmost privacy. Each room has a plush, king-sized bed with resort-quality bedding, and there’s a queen-sized sleeper sofa if you require extra sleeping space.
During your stay, you'll have access to wonderful amenities such as daily continental breakfast in the Club Lounge, complimentary valet parking, and custom priority bicycles, complete with helmets and locks.
The Fairmont is the perfect getaway for all types of travelers, whether you’re a family, couple, or friend’s looking for a fun time in the city. During your stay, you’ll be afforded unparalleled personalized service. From arranging dinner reservations to booking tickets to plays, sporting events, or concerts, you’ll be taken care of!
Set on the city's dynamic waterfront, this incredible residence offers the ideal base from which to explore everything San Francisco has to offer. The Financial District offers a wealth of shops, restaurants, and museums to explore. Napa and its famous wineries are only a quick hour drive away, perfect for a day trip! Adventurers will love the splendid natural scenery and hiking trails surrounding the area, or you can head to an art gallery or shop for the day. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, San Francisco is a foodie’s delight! Choose from a plethora of unique and tasty options.
Fairmont Heritage Place is the perfect luxury escape for your next trip to San Francisco!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport - SFO
30 minutes by car
City and bay views! Thanksgiving stay will not be a Bay View.
While it's not mandatory, gratuity for the staff and all the work they do would be greatly appreciated after your stay!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The Ferry Building (15 minute metro) - Peruse the market and its many restaurants while enjoying the sounds of the bay around you.
- Union Square (10 minute walk) - With great restaurants, shopping, and even theaters, Union Square always offer a plethora of activity.
- The Exploratorium (25 minute metro) - Fun for kids and adults alike, this museum offers an amazing combination of science and arts.
- Dolores Park (20 minute metro) - Great for walks, picnics, and people-watching on sunny days, this lovely park is located in the Mission District.
- Balmy and Clarion Alleys (20 minute metro) - Enjoy these streets, lined with ever-changing, gorgeous public murals.
Places of Interest
- The Transamerica Pyramid (15 minute walk) - This historic building is the tallest in the city, and a must-see for anyone visiting for the first time.
- Napa (1 hour drive) - Take a day trip to Napa to try delicious, world-renowned wineries!
- Punch Line Comedy Club (10 minute metro) - After a long day, relax with a hilarious show at this famous comedy club.
- Barbacco (15 minute walk) - With regional small and large plates, this Italian staple delights visitors and locals alike.
- Hops and Hominy (10 minute walk) - For some good, down-home Southern comfort food, give this laidback eatery a try.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo