Head up a stunning spiral staircase to this marvelous three-bedroom Parisian apartment! Literally just steps away from the iconic Louvre Museum, this artistic offering has a splendid location in the city, walking distance from plenty of famous sites, boutique shops, and delicious restaurants. Stretching across 1400 square feet and featuring double-paneled windows with exquisite views, you’ll feel pampered and relaxed in this amazing home.
The double-paneled windows in this apartment create a soothing environment in every room, providing you with equal parts natural light and incredible views. Original, parquet hardwood floors extend throughout, and the main salon features several options for relaxing and dining. Luxuriate on white sofas, surrounded by beautiful antique sconces and mirrors, as well as modern touches. The claw-footed desk provides a lovely spot to journal or get some work done during your stay.
In front of one set of floor-to-ceiling windows, you’ll find a charming couch and dining table made of delicate glass and offering seating for up to eight. This space is surrounded by gorgeous Japanese panel art and vases, adding to the artistically chic feel of the room. Spend time here with a glass of wine while the master chef of the group gets to work in the ultramodern kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with new amenities, including two ovens and a Nespresso machine.
Each of the three bedrooms exudes a classic Parisian flair for you to enjoy. The master has a king-sized bed with a plush, cushioned headboard. Other lovely touches include a wooden armoire and glittering chandelier. The master en-suite bathroom features mirrored cabinetry and a massive, marble bathtub perfect for a soak. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed that can be separated into two twins, and the third bedroom has twin trundle beds. Enjoy access to exquisite Frette linens and towels and marvel at the golden fixtures in the bathrooms.
There’s no better location in the romantic city of Paris than this stunning flat just a quick stroll away from the Louvre. Close to a metro station, you’ll easily be able to get anywhere in the city. Plenty of delicious cafes and restaurants are within walking distance, and you’ll be close to other famous sites such as the catacombs, Montorgueil Market, and plenty of other amazing spots!
Spend your time in Paris feeling like a local at this exquisite flat!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport - CDG
40 minutes by car, 1 hour by train
Views of the city of Paris!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Louvre (5 minute walk) - Visit one of Paris' most famous and iconic landmarks.
- Musee d'Orsay (15 minute metro) - Peruse through a rich collection of impressionist works at this amazing museum.
- Centre Pompidou (10 minute walk) - Bursting with modern and contemporary art, the Pompidou offers the chance to see outside the box!
- Versailles Palace (1 hour train) - Explore this sprawling palace and France's former seat of power.
- Paris Catacombs (15 minute train) - Take a break from Paris' romanticism, and explore the chilling catacombs beneath the city.
Places of Interest
- Place Vendôme (15 minute walk) - Known for glamorous jewelry stores and Napoleon's statue, this lovely square is worth a visit.
- Montorgueil Market (5 minute walk) - This charming food market is one of the oldest market streets in all of Paris.
- Tuileries Gardens (15 minute walk) - This lush, public garden is perfect for a leisurely afternoon stroll.
- Place de la Concorde (15 minute walk) - The largest square in Paris is located at the end of the famous shopping street, the Champs-Elysées.
- Taloa at A. Noste (10 minute walk) - Enjoy this terrific menu of Basque-style sandwiches and tapas!
Diane and her house manager (Caroline) were very communicative and helpful about so many things not having to do with the house that made all the difference for our trip. Lovely property in a great location.”
Phenomenal property and location
You could not ask for a better location. There is so much to see and do within walking distance and the apartment has everything you could need for your trip. The caretaker, Caroline, took wonderful care of us. Check out the Halles area with St Eustache church (built in the 1500s) which is just a short walk away. The apartment is beautifully and tastefully furnished with white and gold and lots of ornate classic Louis XV style furniture mingled with lucite tables and Japanese art. I could live in the master bath soaking tub. I only wish that the trip had been longer! ”