Four Seasons Residence Club Costa Rica - Two-Bedroom Residence
Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica
Four Seasons Residence Club Costa Rica – Two-Bedroom Residence
***Please note these photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual décor and design may vary by unit.
Perched among the trees on the hillside of Peninsula Papagayo, the ocean-view villas of Four Seasons Residence Clubs Costa Rica are carefully positioned to enhance individual luxury and privacy. Your exclusive two-bedroom residence rests on 1000 square feet, capturing the exotic character of Costa Rica with its design and furnishings. Along with luxury accommodations, you’ll be met with the excellent, unparalleled experience and service that every Four Seasons property offers.
Your villa is built up to Four Seasons’ impeccable standards. Spacious, inspiring interiors are finished with indigenous wood and stone. Sliding glass doors create a subtle transition between the indoor living space and outdoor terrace, welcoming fresh breezes and highlighting magical vistas. Watch sunsets over the Pacific while monkeys swing by through the canopy of trees. The villa features a large living area, separate dining area, and spacious kitchen.
Each of the two bedrooms provides unmatched comfort, each having a plush, king-sized bed and offering access to a lavish bathroom. Each bathroom features a deep, soaking tub, and separate glass-enclosed shower. You’ll love the crisp, clean linens and bedding that covers each bed, sure to relax you endlessly.
The main resort offers exquisite luxury, pampering you endlessly throughout your stay. Enjoy access to three pools, three restaurants, a Kids’ Club, Teen Center, and tennis. Sea kayaks and other water equipment are readily available and included in your stay. A private beach club is accessible by shuttle and offers an additional expansive beach, two pools, a hot tub, a health club, and more delicious restaurants and bars.
Designed by Arnold Palmer, the 18-hole, par-72 championship course at The Four Seasons Costa Rica is ranked among the “Best 100 Courses Outside of the United States” by Golf Digest. It spans over 220 pristine acres and sits on the tip of Peninsula Papagayo, nestled in the mountainside along the Pacific Ocean. The course plays 6788 yards from the championship tees for the low-handicap golfer, and offers four additional sets of tees that allow golfers of all levels to indulge in their passion for the game.
The Spa at Four Seasons offers a comprehensive selection of facials, body treatments, and massages using indigenous ingredients, such as mineral-rich rainforest muds from the nearby Osa Peninsula. The resort offers various tours and excursions, including zip-line tours, white water rafting, rain forest exploration, and surfing at Tamarindo. Your vacation can be as laid back or active as you like.
Because the resort was built with ecologic sensitivities in mind, great care was taken to preserve the natural habitats of many indigenous plants and animals. It's quite common to see (and hear) howler monkeys outside your window, and cross paths with giant iguanas on the golf course.
Enjoy paradise in its truest form at The Four Seasons Costa Rica!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Liberia International Airport - LIR
50 minutes by car
Views vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
**Please Note: There is a $170 Fee Associated with this Property paid at Checkout
The kitchen can be stocked with items of your choice prior to arrival. In addition, you can have a chef come cook for you or arrange daily maid service for an additional fee. Transportation to and from the resort can be arranged through the Four Seasons.
Activities of Interest
- Four Seasons Golf Course - Golf lovers will love time spent on this Arnold Palmer-designed course.
- Lomas de Barbudal Wildlife Refuge (1.5 hour drive) - This nature reserve offers a spectacular display of flora and fauna.
- El Jefe Sport Fishing (15 minute drive) - Head out on the open water with an experience captain and reel in a big one.
- Rockdivers Costa Rica (1 hour drive) - Rockdivers offers a unique diving experience, perfect for beginners and professionals.
- Witch's Rock Canopy Tour (1 hour drive) - An exciting zipline through the jungle awaits you!
Places of Interest
- Tamarindo (1 hour and 40 minute drive) - Enjoy the laidback vibe of this charming surf town!
- Playa Blanca (2 minute walk) - Enjoy the white sands and shimmering waters of Playa Blanca.
- Playa Hermosa (45 minute drive) - Playa Hermosa offers plenty of amazing water sports at its white sandy beaches.
- Poro Poro (10 minute walk) - Dine on delicious, fresh seafood dishes!
- Chao Pescao (15 minute drive) - The decor and cuisine at this eatery captures the spirit of Costa Rica.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility