Ridge Villa at Kapalua Bay Resort
Ridge Villa at Kapalua Bay Resort
Make your home away from home this romantic one-bedroom perch at the Ridge Villas at Kapalua Bay Resort! Situated on 1160 square feet overlooking stunning views of glistening bay waters, this marvelous residence offers access to the incredible amenities of Kapalua Bay Resort, including championship golf, luxurious spa treatments, and top-notch dining. Pair that with the rugged, natural beauty of Maui, and you’ve got the getaway of a lifetime!
This incredible residence is built with comfort in mind, making use of natural elements from the island to create a tropical elegance that will characterize your stay. You’ll love the way the sun shines into the living room through a wall-to-wall sliding glass door that leads to a private lanai, where you can take in panoramic ocean views from Molokai to the West Maui Mountains. As the master chef of the group gets to work in the elegantly remodeled custom kitchen, taking advantage of modern appliances and plenty of counter space, mix yourself a tropical cocktail and relax on the balcony or on the plush sofas inside.
The master bedroom in this island retreat features a plush, king-sized bed that faces a large sliding glass door. First thing in the morning, grab your morning coffee and step out onto your private lanai to take in the remnants of sunrise. If you require more sleeping space, there’s a pull-out couch in the living room. Your villa provides plenty of room to freshen up and prepare for the day with two dazzling full bathrooms, including the master bath, which features a large walk-in shower, granite countertops, two private vanities, toilet with door for privacy, closet and washer and dryer.
The exclusive community of Ridge Villas sits high on a promontory overlooking the beautiful Honolua Bay and Oneloa Bay, verdant golf fairways, and curving pineapple fields. The Villas include access to two heated swimming pool complexes complete with lounge chairs, BBQs, showers, bathrooms, an eating area, and a full kitchen. The Villas also place you within walking distance to all the renowned Kapalua Resort amenities, including four award-winning beaches/bays, and conveniently provides you with beach towels, Tommy Bahama beach chairs, a beach umbrella, and a cooler. Guests may also use the Ritz Carlton beach area.
The Kapalua Resort sits secluded on 23000 acres of pristine forests, misty mountains, ancient lava flows, and pineapple fields. A trip here can truly be life-changing when you combine the gorgeous natural elements with unparalleled amenities. Spend your day golfing on the PGA’s Plantation Course or The Bay Course, relaxing in two award-winning spas—The Spa Montage and The Ritz Carlton Spa—or out on the beach, soaking up the sun. Lahaina and all of the island of Maui offer plenty to do as well, from fine dining on Front Street to hiking through gorgeous mountain trails in a plethora of natural parks. No matter what you travel for, you’re bound to find it in Maui!
Enjoy a tropical Hawaiian experience at the Ridge Villas at the Kapalua Bay Resort!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1160 square feet, 108 square meters
4 guests maximum
Kahului Airport - OGG
1 hour by car
Golf course and ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional daily cleaning can be arranged for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Kapalua Tennis Garden (5 minute drive) - Grab your racket and head to the courts!
- Kapalua Golf Bay Course and Plantation Course (5 minute drive) - Golf at the Kapalua Resort is a luxury experience within itself, with immaculate greens and challenging layouts.
- Road to Hana (1 hour drive) - Drive the gorgeous, jungle-lined road from Paia to Hana!
- Air Maui (1 hour drive) - Experience the beauty of Maui from a bird's eye view!
- Pride of Maui Snorkeling Tour (45 minute drive) - Snorkel through the Molokini Crater!
Places of Interest
- Makena State Park (1 hour and 15 minute drive) - Take in the fantastic views in this gorgeous state park, including a magnificent, dormant volcanic cinder cone!
- The Shops at Wailea (1 hour drive) - Maui's premier shopping and dining destination, home to more than 70 distinct boutiques, shops, restaurants and galleries.
- Whaler's Village (15 minute drive) - This beachside mall offers boutiques, restaurants, a whaling museum, and numerous opportunities for entertainment.
- Paia Fish Market (25 minute drive) - This casual restaurant features a nautical theme and delicious seafood plates.
- Front Street (20 minute drive) - Explore the multitude of shops and restaurants on Front Street!
Very nice condo with incredible views. We really appreciated the comfortable bed and nice decor. However, beware of the stairs. Two flights to the front door and then another flight to the bedroom. We are in our late 60s and had heavy luggage and groceries to pack when we arrived. We managed but thought it would be nice to know in advance. Other then that we enjoyed our stay.”
We had such a lovely stay at the Ridge Villa in Kapalua. We sat on the deck morning and night looking out at that stunning view. I was very impressed and appreciative that the owners leave things like spices and plastic wrap, it really is a nice touch. The kitchen was well stocked, and your activity closet with beach chairs was awesome! We didn't want to leave! Thank you for a wonderful trip. I would say that the condo is perfect for a couple, and maybe a kid or two, I wouldn't recommend this condo for two couples. ”