Waikoloa Resort - Kings's Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Three-Bedroom Residence
Waikoloa Village, Big Island, Hawaii
Waikoloa Resort – Kings’ Land by Hilton Grand Vacations Three-Bedroom Residence
A true tropical paradise awaits you at King’s Land by Hilton Grand Vacations! Set in the heart of Waikoloa, this amazing, 1400 square foot three-bedroom suite gives you access to the incomparable Waikoloa Resort and all its superb amenities. Set amidst majestic mountains and close to beautiful, crashing waves, experience the beauty of Hawaii from the comfort of this island retreat.
Each suite at Kings’ Land is impeccably decorated, with elegant design and high-end furnishings that will pamper you endlessly. In your refined home away from home, enjoy a comfortable living area that blends seamlessly to a spacious balcony through sliding glass doors, bringing the beauty of the outdoors in and providing a lovely spot to take in sweeping views of the tropical Hawaiian landscape! The kitchen is outfitted with everything you’ll need to whip up tasty snacks and meals, with modern appliances and smooth, wooden cabinetry.
Each of the three bedrooms features lavish, crisp linens and plush bedding that will lull you to sleep as you enjoy the soft crash of waves in the distance. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed and an en-suite bath with a free-standing shower and separate, soaking tub. There are two guest rooms, one with a queen-sized bed and one with two full-sized beds, perfect for kids.
During your stay at Kings’ Land by Hilton Grand Vacations, immerse yourself in the breathtaking natural beauty of Hawaii while enjoying the plethora of state of the art amenities afforded to you by the resort. Set amidst waterfalls and lava rocks, the pool deck boasts plunge pools, hot tubs, and plenty of plush lounge chairs, perfect for basking in the sun with a tropical cocktail in hand. Relax in the sand-bottomed pool, or play a game of volleyball in the water! The Kings’ Land Pool Bar has a stunning array of flavorful cocktails to sip on while you enjoy the sun, while the open-air Kings’ Land Bistro and Lounge serves up dishes inspired by the delicious tastes of Hawaii. If you’d like to stick to a routine during your stay, take advantage of the resort’s state of the art fitness center.
The Waikoloa area is bustling with energy and brimming with a tropical ambiance, making it the perfect spot for travelers looking to relax in the sun and surf. With shops, restaurants, beaches, and championship golf courses in the area, you’ll never run out of fun to have! Make sure you take the chance to venture out of your little slice of paradise and head to the stunning Akaka Falls, where you can swim beneath cascades of water after a long hike. For those who are looking for a bit of adventure, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park offers dramatic, rugged scenery and challenging trails to try. When all is said and done, you’ll always have your personal paradise to return to.
With some of the finest beaches on the coast and a sunny retreat that will make you feel at home, Waikoloa is the perfect getaway for your next trip!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1400 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Kona International Airport - KOA
30 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
Activities of Interest
- Kahaluu Beach Park Snorkeling (45 minute drive) - Famous for sea turtles, this lovely beach park is a great place to bring the kids and snorkel.
- Whale Watching - The mighty humpback whales visit the waters of Hawaii from November to May.
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm (50 minute drive) - Learn about the history of some of the finest coffee in the world, tasting it as well!
- Paniolo Adventures (40 minute drive) - There's no better way to explore the lush, mountainous terrain of Hawaii than by horseback.
- Waikoloa Beach Golf Course (3 minute drive) - Play a leisurely round of golf with ocean views and crashing waves as your backdrop.
Places of Interest
- 49 Black Sand Beach (10 minute drive) - You'll love the sight of this unique black sand beach.
- Waikoloa Village (10 minute drive) - Filled with shops and delicious restaurants, you'll love this charming village.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (2 hour drive) - Visit some of the world's most stunning active volcanoes!
- Napua at Mauna Lani Beach Club (10 minute drive) - Located in a stunning, open-air setting, this elegant eatery serves up delicious regional favorites.
- Pueo's Osteria (10 minute drive) - This intimate Italian eatery offers up delicious cocktails and traditional plates.
Enjoyed a full week on the 1st level with views of ponds (with lots of wildlife!) and golf course. The owner was extremely helpful in securing the week for us. Pools were just a short walk and unit was well appointed. It was a wonderful time of year to go!”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility