Teton Springs Cabin - Near Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee Ski Resort!
Teton Springs Cabin – Near Jackson Hole and Targhee Ski Resort!
For the best of mountain luxury, take advantage of this exquisite four-bedroom log cabin, surrounded by some of the country’s most gorgeous natural scenery. Situated on 3500 square feet amidst soaring mountain peaks and a sprawling forest landscape in the Teton Springs Resort and Club, you’ll love the feeling of being immersed in nature, spending your days exploring the likes of Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and Targhee.
A true log cabin in every sense of the word, this rustic home features soaring ceilings and spacious living areas that truly reflect the majesty of the landscape that surrounds you outside. Earthy finishes, such as wooden paneling, a grand stone fireplace, and plenty of western décor give the living room a welcoming alpine feel. With a large window that allows for ample amounts of natural light to flood the space while you lounge in plush, leather sofas around a roaring fire.
The natural and cowboy style of décor continues on into the kitchen, where you’ll be met with smooth, wooden cabinetry and modern appliances that will ensure each meal is a delicious affair. Let the master chef whip up a delectable meal in the kitchen, and then gather around the large wooden dining table when dinner is served. After dinner, you’ll love spending brisk evenings on the rear deck watching the sun dip behind the lush pine and aspen trees that fill the back yard. This deck is perfect for mornings as well, an idyllic spot to sip on your morning coffee and watch for moose, deer, and other wildlife.
Each of the four bedrooms continues the alpine theme of the home and promises to enshroud you in utter comfort. Each bed is outfitted with plush, lavish linens and warm bedding so you keep toasty warm at night. Three of the bedrooms offer king-sized beds, and the fourth bedroom has two sets of bunks, perfect for kids looking to have a slumber party every night!
Surrounded by unparalleled natural beauty, this home offers easy access to some of the greatest national parks in the world. Yellowstone is only two and a half hours away, and Grand Teton National Park only 45 minutes. In the summer, Victor offers an incredible championship golf course for lovers of the game, and in the winter there are amazing ski options close by, Grand Targhee and Jackson Hole. Around your home, there are plenty of opportunities to explore the area by hiking, horseback riding, and more.
For the mountain experience of a lifetime, this majestic property offers the very best!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, King, and Other
10 guests maximum
Jackson Hole Airport (JAC), Idaho Falls Regional Airport (IDA)
1 hour by car (JAC), 1.5 hours by car (IDA)
Forest and golf course views!
As a guest of this owner, you will have access to the use of the golf course, swimming pool/hot tub, and tennis/basketball courts at a discounted rate.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Grand Targhee Resort (30 minute drive) - Explore the excellent terrain options and this amazing ski resort.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (45 minute drive) - Snowboarders and skiers will love being so close to Jackson Hole!
- Bagley's Teton Mountain Ranch (10 minute drive) - This working ranch offers plenty of tours to choose from, including trail rides by horseback and elk tours!
- Headwaters Golf Club (5 minute drive) - This championship course is carved out of stunning natural scenery.
- Teton Valley Lodge Fly Fishing (20 minute drive) - Whether you're a veteran angler or new to the sport, this outfitter offers great guides to help you.
Places of Interest
- Yellowstone National Park (2.5 hour drive) - Hike through Yellowstone for some of the most dramatic natural scenery in the world.
- Grand Teton National Park (45 minute drive) - Encompassing the Teton Mountain Range, this stunning national park is great for hikes.
- Grand Teton Brewing Company (7 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious craft brews and seasonal food trucks in a relaxed setting.
- The Brakeman American Grill (7 minute drive) - Everyone will love the burgers at this family-friendly eatery.
- Spoons Bistro (8 minute drive) - A favorite among locals and visitors, this lovely eatery exudes rustic elegance.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- iPod Dock Stereo