Casa Del Este
Casa del Este
This sunny, stylish estate beckons to visitors from all over the world! Featuring a traditional exterior with a sleek design, this four-bedroom home sprawls over 3900 square feet in an exclusive gated community. Situated on a gorgeous mountain ridgeline, you’ll feel miles away from the world but be just minutes away from the likes of Santa Fe Plaza, a plethora of delicious restaurants, charming art galleries, and more.
This bi-level home features a smooth and polished interior design, paired with modern Santa Fe architecture so the home boasts an overall trendy feel. With a bright backdrop and light wooden finishes, sunshine pours in through large windows, drawing attention to the sleekness of design and designer furnishings. As you lounge in oversized chairs and sofas by the modern fireplace, you’ll feel pampered and indulged all day long.
After a day of shopping, hiking or exploring the galleries, you’re sure to work up an appetite. You’ll love returning to your own personal gourmet kitchen, complete with state of the art appliances and sweeping mountain vistas to take in as you work. The kitchen feels just as glossy and new as the rest of the home, with a couple of elegant dining areas to choose from when it’s time to dig in.
Each of the four expansive bedrooms features a modern design and airy feel. Each room offers a king-sized bed, outfitted with crisp, lavish linens that complement the new stylings and fresh color palette of the home. Each bathroom teems with exquisite amenities, such as deep soaking tubs and spacious walk-in showers, all designed for your comfort.
Outside, a desert oasis beyond your wildest dreams becomes a reality! Surrounded by majestic mountain vistas and lush, green gardens, you’ll love the privacy afforded to you by this gorgeous terraced backyard. Views abound in your exclusive gated community, but you’ll feel completely surrounded by tranquility. The picnic patio and the balcony were positively made for sunset viewing, so grab a cool glass of wine and settle in for an unbelievable view!
In Santa Fe, you’ll find nature museums, the region’s best-known opera, art galleries, and world-class restaurants nestled side by side. The plaza features the city’s famous Indian and Spanish markets, perfect for an afternoon of exploration and discovery. Just a short drive away, you’ll find stunning hiking and mountain biking trails, lovely wineries, and the famed Canyon Road, where a number of incredible galleries await you.
Spend your time in Santa Fe in one of the city’s most desirable neighborhoods!
**Please note, no pets are allowed at this property, but the owners sometimes have their own dog present so for those with severe pet allergies please be advised.**
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3900 square feet, 363 square meters
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ), Santa Fe Regional Airport (SAF)
1 hour by car (ABQ), 20 minutes by car (SAF)
Views of Sangre de Cristo and the Jemez Mountains!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Museum of International Folk Art (10 minute drive) - Encounter the amazing aspects of Southwestern art, as well as plenty of other styles from all over the globe.
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum (5 minute drive) - Georgia O'Keeffe's blazing representations of the Sante Fe desert earned her a reputation as one of the region's top artists.
- Santa Fe Spirits (8 minute drive) - This local distillery offer cheap, delicious tasting flights for you to sample.
- El Flamenco (5 minute drive) - Spellbinding performances at this incredible flamenco venue will have you wanting to sign up for a class the next day!
- Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe (25 minute drive) - Santa Fe's finest municipal golf course offers golfers of all abilities the chance to take in breathtaking views as they play.
Places of Interest
- Canyon Road (5 minute drive) - Canyon Road is home to a slew of art galleries offering unique style of art from a plethora of famous artists.
- Santa Fe Plaza (7 minute drive) - Since it's inception, the plaza has been the cultural hub of Santa Fe, featuring live music, international markets, and more!
- Santa Fe Farmer's Market (10 minute drive) - The farmer's market offers dozens of vendors selling everything from fresh produce, to ciders, to spicy salsas!
- The Cathedral of St. Francis of Assisi (7 minute drive) - For architecture buffs, this incredible structure is a must-see!
- Cafe Pasqual's (8 minute drive) - This famous cafe provides a delicious blend of Mexican cooking and Asian flavors.
Sandra S C.September 2022
Loved the house. Loved Sante Fe. The owner was great. ”
Joshua P.March 2020
This house is well appointed and perfectly relaxing for a vacation in Santa Fe. Owner is great to work with. I hope to come back again someday!”
Wade S.June 2019
We loved this home and the host was amazing. Only 4 minutes from the house to the Plaza. Also try Tesuque market which is super fun for breakfast lunch or dinner. Also recommend Geronimo's restaurant on Canyon Road. While on Canyon Road you will find amazing art and galleries. The home is set up for indoor or outdoor dining. We enjoyed the beautiful dining table outside. If you get a chance go up to Ojo Caliente natural hot springs. ”