Iron Horse - Crested Butte Luxury Getaway!
Iron Horse – Crested Butte Luxury Getaway!
Located on 6000 square feet on the historical side of town, this gorgeous lodge-like property offers six spacious bedrooms, perfect for large groups looking for an adventurous mountain getaway! Everyone will have more than enough space to spread out and relax, and you’ll love the proximity to amazing sites such as Crested Butte Mountain Resort, plenty of hiking trails, and delicious restaurants.
As you step into the home, you’ll be struck by the unique layout and refined sense of rustic elegance. Enjoy leisurely afternoons in the family room, complete with a cozy wood-burning fireplace and a wall of windows that look out over the picturesque backyard. Kick back in the plush sectional sofa as you enjoy the radiating warmth of the flames and a movie night on the giant flat screen television. For more entertainment, take advantage of the in-home gym or enjoy some friendly competition with a game of pool or ping pong.
While some luxury homes have large and state of the art kitchens, nothing can beat the magnificence that is this gourmet space! The size of a small log cabin itself, the kitchen has room for each guest to assist when it comes to meal preparation. With amazing amenities such as double ovens and a six-burner gas cooktop, all of your meals are sure to be cooked to perfection. Enjoy formal meals at the gorgeous farm table. After dinner, head out to the expansive patio to enjoy the majestic colors of the sunset. If the night’s a bit chilly, sink into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub.
On the second level, you’ll then find the stunning master bedroom, featuring a gorgeous four-poster king-sized bed and windows that offer incredible views of the area. The master bath offers an oversized shower and stunning tile work. Down the hall from the kitchen on the main level, you’ll find three more bedrooms, each offering comfortable bedding and crisp clean linens. Above the kitchen is a queen bedroom and full bath, accessed by a one-of-a-kind log staircase.
Crested Butte offers an experience on the slopes beyond compare. Mount Crested Butte Resort is highly considered one of the best, if not THE best mountain in the whole state, and your winter retreat is only a quick drive away. This beautiful home sits in the heart of downtown, just steps away from Elk Avenue, where you’ll find beautiful, Victorian-era buildings, retro shops, and delicious restaurants. Wherever you go, you’re met with a laidback, carefree attitude that’s perfect for a mountain getaway.
You’ll love your stay in Crested Butte at this marvelous mountain getaway!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 6000 square feet, 558 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
Gunnison–Crested Butte Regional Airport - GUC
40 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Crested Butte Mountain Resort (10 minute drive) - Enjoy skiing or snowboarding down some of the best slopes in Colorado!
- Augusta Mountain (45 minute drive) - Grab your hiking boots and get started on some incredible mountain trails!
- Big Al's Bicycle Haven (5 minute walk) - Rent a bike and experience world-class mountain biking in the summer.
- Crested Butte Nordic Center (10 minute walk) - Cross-country skiing is a great way to get your thrills!
- Lower Loop Mountain Bike Trail (30 minute drive) - Take a leisurely bike ride through stunning scenery.
Places of Interest
- Elk Avenue (10 minute walk) - Take in the historic buildings, boutique shops, and mountain views.
- Montanya Distillers (5 minute walk) - This rum distillery offers amazing tours and tastings.
- Crested Butte Mountain Heritage Museum (8 minute walk) - Learn a little more about the history of this charming mountain town.
- Soupcon (5 minute walk) - This rustic style French restaurant serves up incredible cuisine.
- The Dogwood (5 minute walk) - This cozy eatery features delicious cocktails.