Caribbean Beachfront Dream
Caribbean Beachfront Dream
This three-bedroom 1900 square foot property is perfect for travelers who want maximum views and proximity to the beach. Due in large part to its private rooftop access, expansive sea views, and beachfront access, this property is one of the most sought after in the area.
Large balconies surround the entire home and contribute to brightening up the living and dining areas as well as the kitchen.
The home extends on two levels (ground floor and second floor) and it is composed of two separate units located in a larger block of residences. The two bedroom unit includes a large front garden area with an outdoor shower, and the one bedroom features a 360 wrap around balcony as well as a private roof deck.
There are a total of three en-suite bedrooms as well as an additional bathroom.
A favorite of garden and beach lovers alike, this unit offers its own secluded garden with outdoor shower, hammocks, and direct access to the beach. Is there really anything better in life than waking up in the morning in a tropical paradise and going straight for a swim in the crystal clear Caribbean waters? We hardly think so.
Very little compares to a long, lazy day, soaking up the sun on the pristine Negril beaches, except perhaps putting on your evening wear and feeling the real beat of Jamaica at the top night-time spots of the area.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1900 square feet
2x Full, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
1 hour by car
View of the stunning Negril seven-mile beach!
Activities of Interest
- Parasailing - A parasailing tour of the beach in Negril is one of the top things to do while in Jamaica. Even if you aren’t a fan of heights the parachutes are still fun to watch as they glide up and down the beach.
- Scuba diving - If you prefer to have a more immersed experience in the sea, try a scuba diving or snorkeling tour.
- Deep sea fishing - Test your luck catching mahi mahi, tuna, wahoo and maybe even a blue marlin. You might also spot other marine animals on your trip, like dolphins, sea turtles and sharks.
- The Pelican Bar - Made of sticks and palm-thatched roof, the bar is simply awesome. Grab a cold Red Stripe from Floyd the bar owner and chill for the afternoon at this one of a kind place.
- Rick's Cafe - Located on one of Negril’s most dramatic rocky seaside cliff, it is known for its ambiance and entertainment. Visitors have easy access to the ocean via steps and stairs carved into the rock.
Places of Interest
- Seven Mile Beach (5 minutes) - This iconic beach is the best example of an ideal tropical setting. As the name suggests the beach goes on and on and is loaded with activities and attractions that are sure to delight.
- Bloody Bay (10 minutes by car) - The bay is well sheltered and the beach very gently shelves into the limpid sea to make very safe and warm enough for swimming.
- Negril Lighthouse (20 minutes by car) - Water splashes over the rocks at the base of this picturesque lighthouse just off the westernmost point of Jamaica. The signalling tower is Negril’s most prominent landmark.
- Roaring River and cave (1 hour) - If you are a nature lover this is for you . Roaring River is picturesque and steeped in natural beauty. Drink water from the cascading river or cool down in the beautiful azure waters of Blue Hole
- Montego Bay (1 hour 30 minutes) - Tropical white sands, pristine coral reefs, and vibrant Caribbean culture – you’d expect nothing less from Jamaica’s second city.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet