Stylish London 25th Floor Apartment
Stylish London 25th Floor Apartment
This sleek and modern 630 square foot one-bedroom apartment is located on the 25th floor of a brand new building in the center of Southwark, one of the most lively areas of London. This ideal location guarantees easy access to the capital city's main attractions and landmarks.
Take in floor-to-ceiling glass cityscape views of the city skyline as you enjoy a cup of tea with your better half in the cozy living room. Or cook a scrumptious meal together in the fully accessorized kitchen featuring all kinds of modern appliances.
The bedroom has access to a balcony and also features a wall mounted flat screen tv.
The best way to explore London is to start walking and let the inspiration guide you: when you return home after a day spent exploring the beating heart of the United Kingdom, the only thing you'll want to do is unwind and take a long hot bath.
Located in Zone 1 with superior access to public transport, the apartment is only thirteen minutes to Oxford Circus via the Bakerloo Line and ten minutes to the financial district via the Northern Line (entrance to Tube station one-minute door-to-door walk). The building features a modern elevator and THIRDHOME guests will have access to the gym, club room and of course to the workspace in the lobby area.
Ideal spot for a romantic couple getaway or for those of us who can't stop thinking business even when abroad - this apartment will be a joy to call home for however long you decide to spend in the Big Smoke.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 630 square feet, 59 square meters
2 guests maximum
London Heathrow Airport (LHR), London Gatwick Airport (LGW)
1 hour by car (LHR), 1 hour and 20 minutes by car (LGW)
Breathtaking views of the London skyline!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Ministry of Sound - Get your dancing shoes on! Inspired by New York's Paradise Garage, Ministry of Sound was the UK's first nightclub dedicated to house music.
- Borough Market - Extraordinary and varied food market dating back to the 13th century.
- Mercato Metropolitano - MM is a food hub with the allure of a farmers’ market. MM is a playground for food lovers and artisan food producers to meet, talk, relax, shop and eat.
- OXO Tower Wharf - Home to some of the most exciting contemporary designers, restaurants & exhibition venues.
- Southbank Centre - There’s always something to see and do at Southbank Centre, the bustling arts centre (biggest of the UK) by the river Thames.
Places of Interest
- Tate Modern (20 minutes) - The Tate Modern is London's free national museum of modern and contemporary art. See work by Picasso, Rothko, Dali and Matisse for for free and check out the latest big installation in the Turbine Hall.
- The Shard (20 minutes) - Designed by Italian architect Renzo Piano and standing 309.7 metres (1,016 ft) high, the Shard is the tallest building in the UK, the tallest building in the European Union, and the fifth-tallest building in Europe.
- Tower Bridge (25 minutes) - Built over 120 years ago, it is to this day considered an engineering marvel and it is arguably one of the most famous and instantly recognisable structures in the entire world.
- Southwark Cathedral (25 minutes) - The cathedral is one of only a few historic buildings in Southwark that survived the nineteenth century. The church is Gothic in style with a mixture of French and English elements.
- Tower of London (30 minutes) - 1,000-year-old castle that protects the Crown Jewels. It was once a secure fortress, a royal palace and an infamous prison.