Ocracoke, North Carolina
Two If By Sea
Two If By Sea
Resting on 2300 square feet on the funky coastal community of Okracoke Island, you’ll love the relaxed atmosphere of this classic four-bedroom home. Constructed from natural materials and featuring elegant and tasteful décor, this property is part of a duplex and features shared boat dockage for up to a 40-inch boat! You’ll be walking distance from the island’s amazing attractions, and delicious seafood is close at hand with a stay at this gorgeous home.
You’ll love the spacious floor plan of this home, outfitted with stunning coastal colors and a beach theme that will delight all of your guests. The main living spaces seamlessly blend together, creating a space that’s perfect for entertaining, with smooth hardwood floors throughout. Relax on plush furnishings while the culinary expert of the group takes advantage of the open concept kitchen, outfitted with custom cabinetry and state of the art appliances. As the sun goes down, grab a glass of wine and relax on your porch, taking in views of colorful skies and shimmering lake waters.
On the first floor, you’ll find two huge and comfortable bedrooms, while the other two are located on the second floor. The master bedroom features a plush, king-sized bed, while the other three bedrooms offer equally comfortable queens. Crisp clean linens and bedding are provided for your comfort.
Nestled in one of the best locations on the whole island, your gorgeous retreat is just a short walk or bike ride away from attractions such as the lighthouse, Springer’s Point Natural Preserve, and numerous wonderful restaurants and charming shops. Spend your days catching some rays on one of America’s most gorgeous beaches, cycling around town, or having a delicious sandwich or seafood dish at a local pub. You’ll love the historic feel of the island, paired with village ease that you won’t find many other places.
Find the true meaning of living life in the slow lane at this magnificent home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2300 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Coastal Carolina Regional Airport - EWN
4 hours by car and ferry
Activities of Interest
- Portsmouth Island ATV Tours (7 minute walk) - Explore the island like an adventurer!
- Okracoke Beaches (7 minute drive) - These lovely beaches have been ranked as some of the best in the US, perfect for swimming and water sports.
- Okracoke Parasail (5 minute walk) - Soar high above the island for a bird's eye view.
- Ride the Wind Surf and Kayak (5 minute walk) - Explore the waters around Okracoke with a guided kayak tour.
- Okracoke Waverunners (5 minute walk) - The only place to jet ski rentals on the island, this is the perfect way to get your thrills.
Places of Interest
- The Fudge and Ice Cream Shop (8 minute walk) - Get your sweet tooth cravings at this charming local shop!
- Okracoke Lighthouse (5 minute walk) - Built in 1823, this lovely coastal emblem offers sweeping views.
- Okracoke Bar and Grill (7 minute walk) - From the moment you step inside, you'll feel relaxed by the coastal location and dine on delicious food!
- Howard's Pub and Raw Bar (3 minute drive) - For deliciously fresh oysters, head to this laidback grill.
- Eduardo's Taco Stand (5 minute drive) - For tasty and authentic Mexican fare, hit up Eduardo.
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet