Villa Yeraki (R)
Villa Yeraki is a charming 2600 square feet, family-friendly villa in Corfu. Perched atop a headland on the North-East tip of the island, the villa is right on the sea, affording guests spectacular views. With two private jetties, few Corfu vacation homes offer such effortless access to the sea. Enjoying an unrivalled position right on the turquoise-hued sea below, this private and serene six-bedroom villa has a very special ambiance of its own and enjoys the most beautiful and secluded location imaginable.
Conveniently, it’s also walking distance to a beach and to the lively local town of Kassiopi. This six-bedroom house features an infinity pool and is fully serviced with an experienced chef.
Each of the six bedrooms has its own character and artwork, and all are air-conditioned with en suite bathrooms. Four bedrooms out of six are in located in the main house, while two are conveniently located in the annex next door.
The bright and airy sitting room has an entertainment centre consisting of an HD TV with DVD, movie streaming and a full Sky HD package. You can use the Sonos system to play your own holiday soundtrack around the house. There are many shaded and open terraces where guests can dine together al fresco or find a quiet spot to lounge and enjoy the view. Within the mature colourful garden, a tantalising infinity pool looks out over the Ionian Sea. The villa’s two private jetties can moor up to three speedboats.
The mature garden is truly beautiful with olive trees providing shade while masses of shrubs and flowering plants tumble down the dry stone walls. Dozens of terracotta pots overflowing with scented plants complete the scene.
This luxury private villa is owned and run by an English family who fell in love with North East Corfu over 40 years ago. They manage the property to the highest standard and delight in sharing their in-depth knowledge of the local area.
Once you’ve settled in, discover the little beach directly below the house or take a dip from your private jetty. A fifteen minute walk along a picturesque coastal road will lead you to Kassiopi. Step into a traditional café or restaurant the bustling town square to sample the local fishermen’s daily catch. If you’re looking for somewhere a little quieter, Avlaki has a little-known beach, just a five minute drive from the villa. St Stephano is a peaceful village clustered around a small sheltered bay, which can be reached in fifteen minutes.
Housekeeper and maid look after the house six days a week keeping it immaculate and making sure guests don’t need to lift a finger. There is also a private chef who prepares breakfast, dinner and three lunches a week. The chef also provides a low-key concierge service if needed.
Families and groups of up to twelve looking for a luxury villa by the sea won’t find one much closer than this. Enjoy expertly-prepared Corfiot cuisine, a freshwater pool and easy access to the sea, all from the privacy of your exclusive villa.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
Queen, Queen, Full, Twin, Twin, and Twin
12 guests maximum
Ioannis Kapodistrias International Airport (CFU)
1 hour by car
Spectacular views across the Corfu Channel to the Albanian mountains and the Greek mainland beyond.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Food, drinks and laundry are to be paid separately.
The Reserve tier within THIRDHOME is a collection of qualified higher-end homes. The required key values to book these homes and exchange fees are higher than other homes in the Club.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Kalamaki beach - Kalamaki is perfect for kids as it’s quite wide and offers plenty room for them to play in the sand. The water stays shallow for a good distance, making it safe for the little ones to have a splash about in the water.
- Barbati beach - One of the most impressive beaches of Corfu, it is surrounded by lush green forests and verdurous hills.The beach itself boasts crystalline waters and white shiny pebbles.
- Boat hire & excursions - Visit Corfu's empty bays, swim in its turquoise waters and stop for a refreshing drink in a beachside taverna.
- Corfu's gastronomy is sublime. The island has some of the best olive oil in the world and exquisite wines, local produce and fresh fish.
- Sailing, hiking, kayaking, snorkeling, diving or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this beautiful island.
Places of Interest
- Spianada Square (1 hour) - Extremely picturesque square centrally located in Corfu old town, directly in front of the Museum of Asian Art in the Palace of St Michael and St George.
- The Liston (50 minutes) - Napoleon Bonaparte brought the influence of the French culture in the architecture of Corfu. The Liston was built to the standards of street "Rue De Rivoli" in Paris.
- Pantokrator (1 hour) - The views from the top are amazing and really put the island into perspective. This small monastery is really beautiful and worth going in to see.
- Vlacherna Monastery (1 hour) - Iconic landmark of the island, it's only a short walk away from the airport and makes for the perfect "postcard" picture!
- Achilleion Palace (1 hour) - Former home of Empress Elisabeth of Austria, this gorgeous palace is set in beautiful gardens and themed around the hero Achilles.