Kapalua Bay Villa
Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
Kapalua Bay Villa
Stately and well-appointed, this lovely two-bedroom villa is uniquely positioned on 1400 square feet overlooking sweeping views of the Pacific and the neighboring islands of Molokai. Surrounded by 22,000 acres of natural wonder, the gorgeous Kapalua Resort will serve as your family’s oasis during your next trip to Maui. Take advantage of unique shops, delicious restaurants, championship golf, and world-class beaches.
The interiors of this tropical home boast a light-filled ambiance, with high, vaulted ceilings and pristine, glass windows amplifying the already spacious feel. Cool, tile flooring spreads throughout the main living spaces, pairing well with natural, wooden finishes that give the décor an exotic touch. Lively patterns and colors cover the furniture, which is upscale and plush, perfect for relaxing with a movie or glass of wine on a quiet evening in.
When it’s time for dinner, step into the lovingly appointed kitchen, featuring modern appliances and plenty of room and amenities to whip up something delicious for the whole family. Enjoy your scrumptious homemade creation at the lovely alfresco dining table, made of glass and offering seating for all. You’ll love this space, perfectly situated for taking in gorgeous vistas and the colors of the sunset as you dine.
As the day winds to a close, you’ll love drifting off to sleep in one of two stunning bedrooms. The master bedroom is an open concept loft which features a lovely king-sized bed with a gorgeous wooden bedframe. Step directly out onto your own private lanai as soon as you wake up, sipping on a hot cup of coffee as the sun rises. The second bedroom is perfect for kids, with two full-sized beds. You’ll love the brilliant colors in both rooms, and you’ll welcome the opportunity to be lulled to sleep by the crashing waves just outside your door.
During your stay, you’ll be close to the astounding amenities of the beautiful Kapalua Resort, as well as three world-class beaches. Oneloa Beach is a secluded, white sandy stretch of shore just below your home, and world-famous Kapalua Bay Beach is only a 10-minute walk. If you’re in the mood for something a little more off the beaten path, D.T. Fleming Beach Park has a great restaurant and ideal waves for boogie boarding. Amazing local shops are nearby if you’re in the mood for a little spree, and golfers will love the championship level courses in the area. The amazing Kapalua Resort is surrounded by acres of natural splendor, situated between two wildlife preserves and home to a variety of tropical birds, exotic plants, fish, and giant sea turtles.
Experience the magic of Aloha at this stunning Kapalua Bay Villa!
Please note that though you are able to enjoy their restaurants, there is no access to the Ritz Kapalua pool and amenities.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Kahului Airport - OGG
1 hour by car
Oceanfront and cliff views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Kapalua Plantation Course (10 minute drive) - Consistently ranked as the number one course in Hawaii, you don't have to be an avid golfer to be blown away by the amazing ocean views at almost every hole.
- Bay Golf Course at Kapalua Resort (5 minute drive) - The gorgeous Bay Course has consistently hosted some of golf's most famous names, and should be on any golf fan's bucket list.
- Village Walking Trails (7 minute drive) - Avid hikers will love this challenging hike, taking you through lush tropical greenery to breathtaking views at the top.
- Maui Kayak Adventures (1 hour drive) - Check out Hawaii's amazing wildlife on this eco-tour by kayak!
- Kapalua Ziplines (5 minute drive) - With over two miles of thrilling ziplines, you're sure to make amazing memories as you soar high above the Hawaiian wilderness!
Places of Interest
- Kapalua Beach (10 minute walk) - One of Maui's signature beaches, this amazing spot is popular among adventure and relaxation seekers alike.
- Oneloa Beach (5 minute walk) - This stunning and serene beach is just a quick stroll from your home.
- D.T. Fleming Beach Park (10 minute drive) - If you're looking for something a little more off the beaten path, this secluded beach offers a delicious restaurant, and great waves for boogie boarding!
- The Ritz Carlton Spa (5 minute drive) - Guests at this five-star spa will experience treatments and therapies that relax and soothe the body.
- Merriman's (10 minute walk) - Dine at the most breathtaking oceanfront setting in Kapalua Resort! Merriman's offers a unique twist on regional Hawaiian cuisine.
Perfect views in paradise
This home was perfectly located on a gated community and the views were spectacular. You can see and hear the pounding waves the entire time you are there. Great walking paths down to the beach are very close. Pools are uncrowded and very nice. Make sure you know that the master bedroom is an open loft and that the kitchen is not fully stocked like many third homes. We had a great time and would love to return. ”