Waterfront Sunset Home in Birch Bay
Waterfront Sunset Home in Birch Bay
Situated on 2300 square feet of private waterfront land, this unique three-bedroom home is tucked away on an area that boasts the stunning beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Let yourself be whisked away by the gentle ocean breeze each and every day as you take advantage of waterfront activities and explore the charming coastal villages on Washington’s coast.
The first thing you notice when you step inside this lovely abode is the astounding amount of natural light that glances off every surface. Wide windows at every turn allow for a soft glow to fill the space, keeping you in touch with nature even when you’re relaxing indoors. After a day of swimming or boating, relax in plush sofas in the living room surrounded by elegant works of art, or grab a glass of wine and relax in the sunny breakfast nook, surrounded by glass windows and sweeping waterfront views.
When it’s time for a homecooked meal, your gourmet kitchen serves as a great replacement for even the finest of restaurants. Centered around a massive island, there’s more than enough room in this space for multiple hands to help out in the kitchen. Every space is immaculate, and the décor boasts a minimalist vibe that feels as functional as it is classic. Take advantage of state of the art appliances and whip up something delicious!
When it’s time to call it a night, there are three spacious bedrooms to choose from, each outfitted with crisp, clean linens and warm bedding. The master enjoys a plush, queen-sized bed, as well as access to a charming private deck, perfect for a nightcap before bed. Each bathroom is perfectly pristine and offers high-end amenities for your use.
Outside, your waterfront oasis just keeps on giving! Surrounded by natural forests and right on the water’s edge, you’ll love spending all day surrounded by natural splendor. At night, grab a cold beer and gather around the outdoor fire pit, perfectly situated for taking in marvelous sunset views.
Discover the discreet charms of the whimsical coastal city of Blaine, boasting so much natural beauty you won’t even know where to begin! There are plenty of activities for you and your family to take advantage of, from pole fishing on the Dakota Creek to exploring the Lake Terrell State Game Refuge Park. Golf lovers will love the proximity to amazing courses, including the incredible Semiahmoo Golf and Country Club. If you’re looking for a fun-filled day, take the Historic Plover Ferry to the Semiahmoo Resort and enjoy a meal at Packer’s Kitchen + Bar. If you brought your passport, Vancouver is only an hour away, perfect for a day trip!
Pure, waterfront serenity awaits you at this stunning retreat!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2300 square feet
Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
5 guests maximum
Bellingham International Airport - BLI
25 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Historic Plover Ferry (10 minute drive) - Take this historic ferry to the Semiahmoo Resort and enjoy a world-class meal.
- Semiahmoo Golf and Country Club (8 minute drive) - You'll love the challenging layout of this coastal course!
- Birch Bay Waterslides (7 minute drive) - The kids will have a blast at this thrilling water park!
- Drayton Harbor Days (5 minute drive) - The city celebrates their coastal history with a fun, family-friendly, waterfront festival every year.
Places of Interest
- Birch Bay State Park (10 minute drive) - With saltwater and freshwater shoreline alike, this state part offers a plethora of activities.
- Vancouver (1 hour drive) - Head to this amazing, international city for a day trip.
- Packer's Kitchen + Bar (15 minute drive) - Dine on delicious oysters while you take in stunning views of Semiahmoo Bay!
- Edaleen Dairy Ice Cream (7 minute drive) - On a hot summer's day, there's nothing better than a homemade ice cream cone!
- Peace Arch Park (15 minute drive) - Take a stroll under the arch and enjoy beautifully landscaped gardens.
Not three bedrooms. Two plus loft trundle bed”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet