The Hideaways Club - Dar Hasnaa (HS)
The Hideaways Club - Dar Hasnaa (HS)
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps. The stay is for 7 days only and exchange basis is Sat-Sat (no flexibility). For requests please contact Member Experience at email@example.com
A short drive from Marrakech, Dar Hasnaa is a rose-pink Moorish palace, set in its own walled gardens. With breathtaking views of the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, a pool surrounded by palm and olive trees and a private tennis court, this luxury villa in Marrakech is the sort of place you could lose days in.
This terracotta-hued luxury villa, is a dream hideaway, set in its own walled garden overlooking the snow-capped Atlas Mountains.
On entering the villa's wooden gates, you'll find palatial grounds with a garden in full bloom: roses, palm and olive trees flanking a quirkily-shaped lap pool. Fronting the pool is the main house, a Moorish palace with three sun terraces and several entryways painted in saffron shades.
Inside, the walls are hand-finished in Tadelakt, traditional plasterwork made of limestone while the floors are adorned with Moroccan tilework and Berber rugs. The sitting room, featuring a high-ceilinged atrium, is straight out of the set of the 1998 film Hideous Kinky, with ottoman poufs, deep-cushioned sofas, traditional vases and brass pendant lights.
This luxury home in Marrakech features four huge bedrooms, all lavishly furnished with dark wood poster beds, Moroccan ceramics and trinkets. Most rooms have postcard-perfect views of the Atlas Mountains.
Downstairs, cook up a feast in the kitchen and entertain friends in the dining room, which sits eight. There's also the option to dine outdoors on the veranda, overlooking the landscaped gardens. After lunch, head to the clay court for a game of tennis or drive to nearby Marrakech to visit the bustling souks. For a more relaxing affair, take a day trip to the Ourika Valley in the Atlas Mountains and stop at La Roseraie for lunch before taking mint tea in a Berber village.
Please note the exact square footage and room configuration are not available. This property is not wheelchair accessible.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available. Amendments to this booking are not possible.
If you have any questions about this property (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Marrakech Menara Airport (RAK)
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Golf d'Amelkis - Said to be the most striking golf course in Morocco it has 18 holes and a par of 72.
- Oasiria Water Park - Water park spread over 10 hectares perfect for the whole family with its array of waterslides, lazy river and pools.
- Camel ride - Discover Marrakech’s verdant oasis from the top of a camel on this sunset camel ride.
- Moroccan Cooking Class - Get ready for the ultimate tajine experience on this one of a kind tour in Marrakech.Receive a Moroccan masterclass on this Marrakech tour that will send you home with supreme, inside knowledge of tajine making
Places of Interest
- Jardin Majorelle (30 mins by car) - A gift to the city by Yves Saint Laurent, the Jardin is home to over 300 plant species from five continents.
- Jemâa El Fna square (25 mins by car) - A UNESCO heritage site is a gathering place and unofficial stage for street theatre.
- Medina & Souks - (market streets) with carpet dealers lying in wait around every corner. Each section has its own speciality - slippers, spices, lamps and jewellery. The medicinal lotions and potions are particularly interesting.
- Saadian Tombs (25 mins by car) - Home to the tomb of Sultan Ahmad al-Mansur and family. It's a must-see destination for those with an interest in architecture and history.
- Yves Saint Lauren Museum (40 mins by car) -The first dedicated fashion museum in Africa dedicated to the work of Yves Saint Laurent.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo