Brac Island, Croatia
The Hideaways Club - Villa Livka (HS)
The Hideaways Club - Villa Livka (HS)
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps. The stay is for 7 days only and exchange basis is Sat-Sat (no flexibility). For requests please contact Member Experience at email@example.com
Villa Livka is located on the island of Brac in the peaceful town of Sutivan which has a beautiful harbour and a population of just over 700. Surrounded by olive plantations, vineyards and mandarin fields, Sutivan is one of the warmest places along the Dalmatian coast and boasts a typically Mediterranean climate.
Villa Livka, a contemporary white-cube house with arresting views over the deep blue Adriatic coast. This villa boasts a large state-of-the-art open-plan kitchen and dining room
There is also a fabulous lounge with spectacular ﬂoor-to-ceiling windows perfect for overlooking the pool and the Mediterranean.
The sitting room is furnished in white as are the four en-suite bedrooms, all with modern touches, such as a white bust and local artwork. All bedrooms have private terraces with two of the four bedrooms having views over the Adriatic coast.
With direct access to the beach and its own pool, this luxury home in Brac, Croatia, is the perfect place to soak in the Mediterranean sun without the summer crowds. But for those after more than just rest and relaxation, the town of Sutivan has plenty on offer from a thriving café culture to a host of activities, including snorkelling, windsurfing, hiking and mountain biking.
For a night on the town, head to the nearby outdoor cinema to see the latest film or pop into a local restaurant serving traditional Dalmatian specialties, such as crni rižot (black risotto cooked in cuttlefish ink), brodetto (fish stew with polenta) or pašticada (beef goulash and gnocchi).
Sample Plavac Mali wine from the Bakovic vineyards; Prosek, an excellent dessert wine; or Rakija Lozovaca, a popular spirit produced from wine grapes. Ask your personal concierge to arrange a tasting at a nearby family-run wine cellar.
Finally, head down to Zlatni Rat Beach, one of Croatia's most famous beaches for a day out in the sun. If one thing's for certain, it's that during your stay in this luxury home in Brac, you won't be short of incredible experiences to try.
Please note the exact square footage and room configuration are not available. This property is not wheelchair accessible.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available. Amendments to the booking are not possible.
If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 0 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Split Airport (SPU)
90 Minutes by boat
Views over the bay to Split
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Game of Thrones tour - For the enthusiasts of the Game of Thrones this tour is perfect where you will discover the filming locations of the Diocletian's Palace, town of Žrnovnica, City of Braavos and Klis Fortress.
- Olive Harvest Tour - Learn how olives are grown, enjoying a traditional lunch accompanied with 3 wine tastings and live Dalmatian music.
- Wine Tasting -There are several excellent local wineries on the island of Brac. On arrival you are taken on a behind-the-scene tour of the production room, and a wine cellar with a short introduction to the wines, and wine making process.
- Mountain biking excursions - Explore the heart of Brac while on a bike. The trail starts from from Vidova Gora and winds down the rocky road which leads to Nerezisce and other villages, including Donji Humac, Dracevica and Lozisce.
- Sea Kayaking excursions - a great way to explore the hidden bays, beaches and quaint historical villages of Brac, all from the vantage point of a kayak.
Places of Interest
- Pučišća (50 mins by car) - Known as one of the most beautiful coastal towns in Europe.
- Split (1.5 hour by car and ferry) - This ancient Roman town next to the harbour offers a wealth of museums and Roman ruins against a stunning backdrop of land and sea.
- Blaca Monastery - An historical monastery carved into surrounding rock by ancient monks.
- Hvar (3 hours by car and ferry) -The town of Hvar is a treasure trove of history and art.
- Supetar (20 mins by car) - The largest town on Brac, meander your way through the narrow stone streets, taking in the many different sights.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo