Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Snow Flower of Steamboat at the Base
Snow Flower of Steamboat at the Base
This stunning getaway in Steamboat provides you and your guests with all the comforts of home while still offering an unparalleled mountain experience. Located at the base, just 400-steps to the gondola, your four-bedroom, three-bathroom residence sprawls over 1600 square feet in Snow Flower, one of the most coveted complexes in the area. Whether you come in the winter or the summer, you’ll have a plethora of alpine adventures to partake in.
Recently remodeled, this beautiful residence features an open floor plan and high ceilings, allowing for natural sunlight from outside to flow in and create an airy ambiance. You’ll love the high-end style of the home, filled with furniture and artwork crafted by local artisans, bringing the best of the Steamboat community to your doorstep. The living room is equipped with a massive flat screen television, perfect for a casual night in with a movie or sports game. Books, movies and games are in abundance for both relaxation and fun. If the weather permits, head outside to your private balcony to take in the magic of a mountain sunset over Mt. Werner.
The well-equipped kitchen is the perfect alternative to any of Steamboat’s world-class dining options. Exquisitely constructed with sleek, granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances, and high-end cutlery, the master chef of the group won’t have a problem whipping up a delicious meal. The dining room can be configured to seat 12, or you can gather around the breakfast bar for a casual meal or afternoon drink. A high-chair is provided for any little ones in your group.
When it’s time to hit the hay, you’ll enjoy the lavish master bedroom, featuring a king-sized bed with brand-new sumptuous bedding and plenty of plush pillows. The private bath features state of the art amenities, and you’ll love hanging out on the private balcony before bed. The queen master bedroom features luxurious linens and another private bath. On the other side of the residence, you’ll find two more bedrooms, one with two twin beds that can be converted into a king, and a bunk room with two twin-over-twin bunk beds, with a shared bath between them. There is a brand-new full sleeper sofa in the living room which provides additional sleeping for two more guests. A Pack-n-Play is available for any younger guests.
Snow Flower offers amazing amenities for you and your guests to enjoy. The complex recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation, bringing even more luxury to the residents. After a day on the slopes, jump into the heated pool for a refreshing swim or sink into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub. As the sun goes down, the community fire pit is a great place to gather with your guests and other residents to enjoy a glass of wine and camaraderie.
Steamboat Springs offers a more laid-back and relaxed take on the ski trip than some of its counterparts, allowing you and your guests to relax and unwind in an idyllic mountain setting. Your beautiful home is located close to Mt. Werner, the main ski area, as well as Steamboat Village, where you’ll find cute local shops to peruse. In the summer, there are plenty of gorgeous hikes nearby, and you won’t want to miss out on the chance to relax in a natural hot spring the city is named for.
This wonderful Steamboat residence provides you a first-class experience for your mountain getaway!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1600 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Yampa Valley Regional Airport - HDN
40 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Steamboat Ski Resort - When you're located at the base of the mountain, enjoying one of the largest ski resorts in Colorado is made easy!
- Grizzle-T Dog Sledding (25 minute drive) - Drive a sled team of real Alaskan huskies!
- Steamboat Scenic Gondola Rides - There's no better way to see Steamboat than from the gondola!
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs (30 minute drive) - Take a dip in this collection of natural hot springs outside the city.
- Saddleback Ranch (30 minute drive) - Join the morning cattle drive or take a scenic horseback ride through stunning scenery.
Places of Interest
- Fish Creek Falls (15 minute drive) - Visitors enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, and picnicking in this example of true alpine wilderness.
- Yampa River Botanic Park (5 minute drive) - A six acre gem of ponds, berms, and over 40 gardens.
- Aurum Food & Wine (10 minute drive) - This elegant eatery features fantastic vistas of the Yampa River.
- Steamboat Art Museum (10 minute drive) - Art lovers will adore this local museum, filled with a plethora of Colorado's finest artists.
- Laundry (10 minute drive) - This rustic-chic restaurant is perfect for an intimate evening dining on small bites and tasty cocktails.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet