Acre Baja - Luxury Treehouse
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Acre Baja - Luxury Treehouse
Tucked in the foothills of San Jose del Cabo, you will find a lush sanctuary set on 25 acres of abundant greenery. Featuring luxury treehouses, organic farms, private event spaces, and an award-winning bar and restaurant. Your stay at Acre Baja is determined to be one of the most unique experiences you can have! With an open-air "glamping" concept, it is the perfect combination of elegance and adventure!
Each Treehouse comes equipped with a plush King size bed, bathroom, closet, spacious patio, outdoor shower, and high-speed internet. The Treehouse embraces its environment in both form and function; the decor is thoughtfully crafted by Mexican artisans, and the walls are constructed from the branches of local trees.
Onsite Amenities to enjoy during your stay include:
- Renowned Acre organic farm to table restaurant.
- Acre Cocktail Bar - sister operation of Vancouver’s highly acclaimed Keefer Bar.
- Zero edge solar heated pool with a full-service pool bar.
- Oasis massage and body treatments.
- Vietnamese pho bar, wine shop, and gift store.
- Room service, daily maid and concierge services.
- Daily yoga and movement.
- Yard games: bocce, bowling, ping pong, badminton, croquet.
- Exotic petting zoo.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Acre Baja and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout, and decor may vary by unit.
The Treehouses at Acre Baja are adults-only. Please leave the kids at home.
Please visit http://acrebaja.com/ for any additional information.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 200 square feet, 19 square meters
2 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport
25 minutes by car
Jungle views with Mountains surrounding.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- With one of the only swimmable beaches in Cabo, head to the water for a refreshing swim.
- Have some fun in the sun playing any of the yard games provided from Bocce to Bowling, there is something for everyone.
Places of Interest
- Immerse yourself in the culture with a real Farm-to-Table concept at Acre.
- Daily yoga and movement available for a full enlightening experience.
- Visit the onsite Exotic petting zoo. Bring your fury friend along for the ride also!
We had the most amazing stay at the Acre treehouses. Lodging, service, food, scenery were all spectacular. Our main concern going into the stay was that the treehouses do not have AC, and while the afternoons were certainly warm, we had very little issue (and this was an August visit). The restaurant was top notch – we had every intention of going out and exploring the many highly acclaimed restaurants nearby, but found ourselves happy here (and frankly disappointed each time we ventured elsewhere). The service is unmatched, from management going above and beyond to help shop for items lost in luggage by our airline to every waiter anticipating our poolside needs with specific food and beverages to our liking. Finally, the grounds themselves are spectacular and create an instant sense of calm, serenity and peace in a modern, hip environment. Very well done.”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo