Luxury Rocky Mountain Ski-In/Ski-Out Townhome
Beaver Creek, Colorado
Luxury Rock Mountain Ski-In/Ski-Out Townhome
Across the guarded gate from Avon, you’ll find yourself on the soaring mountain road to Beaver Creek Mountain Resort and this stunning ski-in/ski-out townhome. Stretching over 2400 square feet and featuring three bedrooms, this lovely residence is perfect for a family looking to enjoy the slopes. Just out your back door, you’ll find the Elkhorn Chairlift just steps away – relax and unwind after a day of adventure on the mountain in your alpine paradise!
After a day spent exploring the mountain, you’ll come home to a bright and airy townhome that will make you feel right at home. On the entry level, kick your feet up in the plush living room, outfitted with comfortable furniture and characterized by soaring ceilings, allowing for ample amounts of natural light to fill every nook and cranny of the space. The cozy, wood-burning fireplace is perfect for leisurely nights spent at home. You’ll love the natural elements that fill the space, such as sturdy stone and smooth timber.
Up the stairs, you’ll find even more luxury in the state of the art kitchen, outfitted with modern appliances that are sure you help you whip up something delicious for your family. The open concept of the kitchen and dining area creates a lovely space for entertaining, making it easy to enjoy a glass of wine at the breakfast bar while the master chef gets to work. Enjoy tasty homemade meals underneath the exquisite, antler-wrought chandelier before heading outside to soak in the hot tub while you take in the sunset.
The master bedroom in this stunning townhome features a lovely king-sized bed and amazing en-suite bath. Before drifting off to sleep in the plush covers, enjoy the jacuzzi tub or the steam shower, perfect for ultimate relaxation. The first guest bedroom has a queen, and the final has two twins. If you require extra sleeping space, there is another room that features a sleeper sofa and trundle. Before calling it a night, spend some time in the game room enjoying a movie or a game of pool.
During your stay in Beaver Creek, you’ll be pampered beyond belief and enjoy access to some of the best slopes and amenities in Colorado. Point-to-point, on-call shuttle service is available to take you anywhere in the Village complex, from the alpine center at Beaver Creek to the Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch. The gondola cruises take you up to vast terrain of three mountains – Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch, and Arrowhead – that makes skiers of all skill levels deliriously happy. Enjoy après ski at the champagne tent before coming home for a soak in the hot tub to relieve your aching muscles. Then, head out for a night of fine dining, arts, ice skating, or any number of other activities!
With so much to see and do, Beaver Creek is simply the ultimate luxury mountain experience!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Townhome with 4 levels
3 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2400 square feet, 223 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE), Denver International Airport (DEN)
35 minutes by car (EGE), 2 hours and 15 minutes by car (DEN)
270-degree mountain views to Beaver Creek Village and the slopes!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beaver Creek Mountain Resort - Enjoy access to one of the very best slopes in the nation.
- Gore Creek Fly Fishermen (10 minute drive) - Partake in a summer favorite in Vail Valley!
- AVA Mountaintop Ziplining (1.5 hour drive) - Soar high above the mountains and the valley on a zip line!
- Bearcat Stables (20 minute drive) - Take a horseback riding tour all over the gorgeous mountain scenery in the area.
- Vail Valley Food Tours (20 minute drive) - This tour is a great way to experience the booming culinary scene of Vail.
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Hiking Center (3 minute drive) - Hike all over the gorgeous mountains in the area after you learn more at the Beaver Creek Hiking Center at the Resort!
- Art of the Valley Gallery (10 minute drive) - Get your dose of culture at this amazing art gallery.
- The Blue Plate (8 minute drive) - Dine at this relaxed eatery, enjoying traditional bites with a European twist.
- Beaver Creek Nordic Center (3 minute drive) - Get your thrills from cross-country skiing!
- Grouse Mountain Grill (5 minute drive) - Featuring mountain views, this fine-dining venue will delight your tastebuds!
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo