San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Luxury Modern in San Miguel
Luxury Modern in San Miguel
Experience the best of both worlds at this serene four-bedroom villa right outside San Miguel de Allende. Just about a 15-minute drive outside the city center, this rustic villa spreads out over 5600 square feet in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood, allowing to relax and rejuvenate before heading out for a day of exploring or a night on the town.
The rustic build of this Mexican villa directly contrasts with its modern interior. Constructed in a. Contemporary style with earthy undertones, the appeal of this serene home lies in its spacious, light-filled living spaces. The plush living room is surrounded by walls of windows, allowing plenty of natural light to glance off plush furnishings while you take in panoramic views of the surrounding scenery.
After exploring San Miguel, you’re sure to work up a ravenous appetite. If you’re looking to take a break from one of the city’s incredible restaurants, your exquisite home kitchen serves as a worthy replacement. Let the master chef of your group take advantage of modern appliances and a giant center island, doubling as a breakfast bar that’s perfect for sipping on your morning coffee or an afternoon snack. Enjoy your meals at the rustic wooden dining table.
Each of the four bedrooms is exquisitely designed, offering plush bedding and crisp, clean linens to keep you comfortable and warm at night. The master features a lovely king-sized bed and the second bedroom a queen. The last two bedrooms are perfect for kids, one with two full beds and one with an array of bunk beds. Each bathroom is pristine and polished, outfitted with high-end bath amenities for your use.
This lovely home is far enough outside the city center that you’ll feel secluded and serene, but close enough to spend more than enough time in the gorgeous city of San Miguel. Explore the city by wandering the cobblestone streets, taking in the incredible architecture and amazing sites around you. El Jardin, the main plaza, is a great place to get a feel for the area as you people-watch from a local café. Botanical gardens and nature preserves are ripe for exploring during a leisurely afternoon or head to a market to get a sense of local craftsmanship and style. When the sun goes down, San Miguel offers more than enough delicious restaurants serving up authentic Mexican fare, and exciting nightlife to keep you busy afterward.
Let the tranquility of this sensational villa overtake you!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5600 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Full, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Guanajuato International Airport - BJX
1.5 hours by car
Lush, nature views!
Optional daily cleaning available for $30 USD per day
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Fabrica La Aurora (10 minute drive) - This former textile mill has become an art lover's paradise in norther San Miguel.
- Escondido Place (10 minute drive) - Enjoy relaxing in this natural thermal pool, surrounded by scenic natural beauty.
- Cañada de la Virgen (50 minute drive) - Tour this sprawling historic site, where you'll find seven ancient pyramid structures.
- La Esquina Toy Museum (15 minute drive) - Handcrafted toys abound at this incredibly unique museum for kids of all ages.
- Museo Historico de San Miguel de Allende (20 minute drive) - A famous officer's childhood home serves as the base for this amazing historical museum.
Places of Interest
- Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel (20 minute drive) - This towering parish features intricate pink pinnacles that break through the skyline.
- El Charco del Ingenio Botanical Garden (25 minute drive) - El Charco features a plethora of natural splendor.
- El Jardin (15 minute drive) - Located in the heart of the city, the main plaza features shops, cafes, and plenty of culture.
- La Posadita (20 minute drive) - Boasting one of the best locations in San Miguel, excellent service accompanies hearty Mexican fare.
- Cafe Firenze (20 minute drive) - Dine on some of the best Italian fare in town!
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo