Luxury Austerlitz Retreat
Austerlitz, New York
Luxury Austerlitz Retreat
Set atop a beautiful mountain, surrounded by lush, green forest in the warmer months and pure white, powdery snow in the winter, Luxury Austerlitz Retreat is the perfect spot to relax, take in the natural surroundings and escape the hustle and bustle or to explore the area for exciting adventures. Spanning 6,500 square feet of luxurious, modern accommodations with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, this home has plenty of room for a family reunion or a group of close friends to reconnect. The exterior is a masterpiece of architectural design in and of itself, with clean, sleek lines, textures and interesting design details.
Step into a modern, contemporary, designers dream house. No detail has been overlooked in the design of this home! With fine touches of comfort, plush, stylish furnishings and pops of bright colors, this home is an inspiration of creativity. The kitchen is fit for a party or celebration. Top of the line, stainless steel appliances, two dishwashers, and a long dining table paired with brightly colored cabinetry all come together to make this a spot that will welcome lively conversation and laughter while everyone chips in to prepare a delicious meal. Or throw some steaks on the outdoor grill and enjoy your meal under the stars on the back deck.
Enjoy a roaring fire in the living room with a panoramic view of the mountains. Or cuddle up with a good book and a glass of wine in the bright, cheery sunroom. Sunlight streams through the office if you must work while on vacation, this is a beautiful spot to do so. Fall into a deep slumber in one of the six bedrooms, four with queen size beds, one twin and one full. The backyard is a playground meant to be explored, with open spaces and a mountainside that is just begging to be discovered. This home truly has it all!
With Luxury Austerlitz Retreat as your “home away from home”, you are set to explore the area knowing that a peaceful home awaits your return. Adventures abound any time of the year in Austerlitz! In the winter, family skiing fun awaits at the Catamount Ski Resort located only a 20-minute drive away. In the warmer months, explore The Berkshires, local lakes, museums and hike to the summit of a mountain to enjoy the beauty of the area. Alternatively, surrounded by the peacefulness of nature, this home would be an ideal location to just chill out and recharge.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6500 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Twin, and Full
10 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JKF), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Albany International Airport (ALB), Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
2.5 hours by car (JFK/LGA/BOS), 1 hour by car (ALB), ,
Beautiful forest and mountain views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beebe Hill State Forest (10 minute drive) - This massive state forest has a plethora of wonderful hiking trails.
- Queechy Lake (20 minute drive) - Take your family to the lake for a day filled with coastal fun!
- Harvey Mountain State Park (10 minute drive) - Hikers will enjoy this stunning state park.
- Circle Museum (10 minute drive) - Visit this unique sculpture park for a fun afternoon!
- Monument Mountain Reservation (30 minute drive) - Hike up to the summit and experience breathtaking views!
Places of Interest
- Steepletop (15 minute drive) - Tour the farmhouse of the Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Edna St. Vincent Millay.
- The Lace House (15 minute drive) - This stunning farmhouse is another great option for a tour!
- Blue Plate (20 minute drive) - This buzzing American bistro serves up scrumptious fare with Mediterranean influences.
- Yianni's Restaurant at the Chatham House (20 minute drive) - Enjoy a delicious meal on their outdoor patio, taking in beautiful views as you dine.
- The Berkshires (40 minute drive) - Take in the awe inspiring beauty of this mountainous region.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet