Arrowhead Ski-In/Ski-Out in Beaver Creek
Arrowhead Ski-In/Ski-Out in Beaver Creek
This true ski-in/ski-out property is located on 2000 square feet at the Alpine Club in the exclusive Arrowhead community at Beaver Creek. This gorgeous three-bedroom mountain residence is perfect for those who want to be close to all the action, yet still enjoy the peace and quiet of an alpine escape.
The open layout of this lovely home offers plenty of space for all of your guests to spread out and relax in utter luxury. The spacious living room features plush seating centered around a gas fireplace and massive flat screen television. Plenty of natural lights streams in through the glass doors that lead to your private balcony, perfect for taking in mountain sunsets. The living room easily extends into the fully-equipped kitchen, offering state of the art appliances for the chef of your group to take advantage of come dinnertime.
After an exciting day on the slopes, return home to one of three spacious bedrooms, each outfitted with resort-quality bedding that will soothe your senses. The master features a king-sized bed and offers access to a pristine en-suite bath with a deep soaking tub. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the third has two bunk beds, perfect for kids.
This residence is located on the third floor and positioned overlooking the pool area, making it easy to head to the pool’s refreshing waters when you need some cooling off. The heated pool and spa are just outside your back door, along with the base of the ski lift – who needs a shuttle?
Arrowhead is a family-friendly, luxury alpine community that’s perfect for your next family trip! With daily activities available to you throughout the village, Arrowhead has something for all ages. In the winter, enjoy some of the best slopes you’ll ever have the fortune to ski. After a fun-filled day on the slopes, unwind by a roaring fire with family and friends.
Fishing in the Eagle River is a favorite pastime and golfers will love the plethora of championship-level mountain golf courses in the area. you’ll have easy access to great hiking trails in the area, so nature lovers will easily be appeased! At the end of a thrilling day, unwind with a glass of wine as you take in amazing views.
The areas surrounding Vail are blessed with gorgeous vistas, upscale shopping, and an amazing culinary scene to uncover. During your stay in the ultimate Colorado playground, test your skills at other superb ski resorts in the area and take in the massive amounts of natural splendor. Plenty of chic restaurants await you nestled amongst high-end shops and local boutiques. With this much adventures and finery in one spot, you’ll never want to leave!
Experience true mountain excellence at Arrowhead!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE), Denver International Airport (DEN)
30 minutes by car (EGE), 2 hours and 15 minutes by car (DEN)
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beaver Creek Mountain Resort - Enjoy access to one of the very best slopes in the nation.
- Eagle River Fishing - Eagle River in Arrowhead is a great fishing spot in the community!
- Lakota River Guides (10 minute drive) - Raft through swift and thrilling rapids with this adventure outfitter!
- Bearcat Stables (15 minute drive) - Experience thrilling views on this scenic horseback riding tour.
- Booth Falls Trail (25 minute drive) - Take a wonderful hike through varied scenery, including lakes, waterfalls, and aspen forest.
Places of Interest
- Vail Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - Stop in for a crisp, cool brew after a day on the slopes.
- Colorado Ski Museum-Ski Hall of Fame (20 minute drive) - Explore the stars that put Colorado on the map for skiing.
- Piney River Ranch (1 hour drive) - With summer activities such as canoeing, horseback riding, and more, this ranch is a family-friendly must see!
- Craftsman (5 minute drive) - This cozy mountain spot features unique spins on classic dishes, delicious beers, and amazing whiskeys.
- Freedom Park (7 minute drive) - If you're looking for a relaxing, scenic walk, Freedom Park offers the perfect lazy afternoon!