Step into Villa Olivia, a truly beautiful two-bedroom property, a perfect place for a relaxing Indonesian stay. Built with a touch of Bali flavor and sitting at 3200 square foot in size, Villa Olivia offers ample space while also giving you a taste of culture for you and your guests.
The living, kitchen and dining areas are all open air and within one space. Adorned with elegant furniture and stunning art pieces. From one side you look onto the beautiful Balinese Temple and the other side overlooks the gorgeous pool area. The living area even has a sofa-swing perfect for relaxing and taking in the beauty that this property offers. The kitchen is also fully equipped with modern appliances.
As you make your way through Villa Olivia you will find the two bedrooms. Both bedrooms are air-conditioned. Both bedrooms have been decorated elegantly, with stunning wall art behind each bed! The bedrooms both have queen sized beds as well as large sliding glass doors which lead out to the beautiful pool area. Both bedrooms also come with spacious ensuite bathrooms, one of the bathrooms features an open-air private shower while the other bathroom features a large bathtub/shower. One bedroom has an additional twin bed that can be pulled out if needed.
The outdoor area of Villa Olivia is equally impressive as the interior. The pool has a UV filter helping to make the water healthier for its swimmers. The area around the swimming pool features elegant outdoor furniture such as sun loungers which are perfect for taking in the Indonesian sunshine.
Villa Olivia is located in one of the most sought after neighborhoods of Ubud, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of town yet incredibly convenient at just a 15-minute walk to the center of Ubud.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
1 hour by car
Swimming pool and luscious garden views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Mandatory $250 per week includes daily cleaning and breakfast
Activities of Interest
- Karbit Bike Adventure - A dirt bike adventure beyond your wildest dreams awaits.
- Surfing - Take surf lessons at Batu Bolong or Berawa beaches and learn how to ride the waves of the Indian Ocean.
- Nyaman Gallery - Visit the first international contemporary art gallery in Bali.
- White Water Rafting - Paddle along the river and learn about the native flora and fauna. See hidden waterfalls and jump in to cool off in the refreshing waters.
- Snorkeling - Dive in and snorkel your way through the stunning coral and wide variety of fish species that Bali has to offer.
Places of Interest
- Tanah Lot Temple (1 hour by car) - This temple was built in the 15th-century and is filled with history and worth a visit.
- Batu Bolong Beach (1 hour by car) - Sunsets in Bali are gorgeous, and this is definitely the best beach to take in the view.
- Cloud 9 Canguu (45 minutes by car) - With chill vibes and delicious food, you have to experience the sunset from this spectacular restaurant at least once.
- Ekowisata Mangrove (30 minutes by car) - Discover the breathtaking mangrove forest, truly showcasing the diverse ecosystem in Bali.
- GWK Cultural Park (1 hour by car) -Discover Bali’s Most Iconic Landmark offering Indonesian Cultural Heritage.